Part Nineteen

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE AT THE END! THANK YOU!!

~Peyton’s POV~

I woke up to my head pounding in my skull. I looked over at my phone and read 2:30 a.m. Was I really out for that long?? I had 13 unread messages. 2 from my mom, 6 from Claire, 4 from Parker, and 1 from Brooklyn. I responded to all of them, even though they were all probably asleep, and then opened Brooklyn’s message.

From Brooklyn at 7:30 p.m.:

 Hey, are you awake yet? How are you feeling? Xx

To Brooklyn at 2:30 a.m.:

I just woke up. My head hurts, but other than that I’m fine.

To my surprise he was still awake and instantly read it.

From Brooklyn:

It’s expected. You had a pretty hard fall.

To Brooklyn:

What are you still doing up?

From Brooklyn:

I threw up after supper and can’t sleep.

To Brooklyn:

I’m sorry.

From Brooklyn:

Can I come over?

To Brooklyn:

Now?

From Brooklyn:

Yeah.

To Brooklyn:

I don’t think Crystal would like that…

He read it and didn’t respond. What was up with him and her anyway? Are they together? Are they just friends? Does he like her? What does it all mean? All these questions going on in my head. I’m only 16 years old! I shouldn’t be worried about boys right now. I laid down and thought of Brooklyn. I miss the way his lips felt on mine. I closed my eyes and thought of him. Seconds later, I heard a tapping on my window. I sat up and saw Brooklyn at the window. I screamed and fell off my bed. I got off the floor to see Brooklyn laughing so hard in the window. I walked over to the window. He did the puppy dog face.

“Please open the window?” He shouted. I did as he asked. He climbed in and sat on my bed.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned. I closed the window before sitting next to him.

“I wanted to see you.” He smiled. His smile is the cutest thing ever.

“Me? Why?” He looked at me like I was stupid.

“You don’t know?” I shook my head no. He slowly leaned in. His soft lips touched mine and everything felt right. The kiss lasted for a little bit.

“What about Crystal?” I pulled away.

“What about her?” He asked.

“What is going on between you guys?” He looked at me with confused eyes.

“Nothing.” He stated.

“Parker said that-“ He cut me off.

“Parker? Parker doesn’t know anything about me.” He laughed.

“She said you flirt with Crystal.” I finished.

“I do not flirt with Crystal. Do you want to know the truth?”

“Obviously.”

“I asked Crystal for help on how to get you back. She agreed and that is it! I love you, Peyton.” He smiled. I looked into his brown eyes and knew he was telling the truth.

“I love you, Brooklyn.” His face lit up.

“Will you be my girlfriend again?” He asked.

“You won’t cheat again?” I looked at him. He shook his head ‘no’ before kissing me again.

“Oh no!” Brooklyn pulled away from the kiss.

“What?” I asked.

“Now you’re going to get sick because I’m sick and we’re kissing.”

“Well, it’s too late now.” I pushed my lips on his again. We fell asleep together. Hand in hand. Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

A/N: Hi, guys. I’m sorry to say, but the next chapter is going to be the last chapter. Thank you all for reading this story. It truly means a lot! I will be writing more FanFictions and possibly other stories in the future so it’d mean a lot if you read those as well. I’m going to start working on my Nash Grier FanFiction after I write this last chapter. I love you all! Please vote, comment, and share!