Part Five

The rest of the day was quite boring, or until Romeo and Cruz got home. I couldn't have gone home because my mom and Travis would've flipped out about me skipping school. All we did was watch a ton of stupid chick flicks in the movie room because "Tiffany wanted to watch them." Don't get me wrong, I love chick flicks, every once in a while. But once you've watched Titanic, The Vow, and Dear John when you didn't even want to is super annoying. I wanted to watch a comedy like White Chicks or something, but no. Tiffany is more important.

"Brooklyn, can you go upstairs and get my phone." Tiffany yawned. He left the room to do what she said.

"Those were good movies." I lied. I didn't want it to be awkward. Although, it already was. She walked in on Brooklyn kissing me! Or, almost kissing me. I'm still confused about the whole thing.

"Shut up." Tiffany snapped.

"Did I do something?" Actually, no I didn't. Brooklyn dumped her a year ago!

"You were going to kiss MY Brooklyn!" She stood up.

"No. I wasn't going to kiss him." But if she didn't walk in, would we have kissed? He seemed like he wanted to.

"You are such a liar. I walked in on you making your move." She started walking towards me.

"I wasn't going to kiss him." I was getting tired of her.

"You might want to leave now. Say that you're sick. Just leave this house now."

"What if I don't leave?" I tested.

"Then something bad might happen to you. Like falling down the stairs on accident." She was right in my face. She looked really serious. Brooklyn walked in right after she threatened me.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I was curious as to what color Peyton's eyes were. They are pretty blue." She lied. Brooklyn bought it. He gave her his phone and sat down by me. You could tell Tiffany was furious.

"I should probably get going." I stood up and started to walk to the front door.

"You're not going to get anywhere. It's flooding outside." David stated as he walked in soaking wet. Romeo and Cruz were also soaked.

"But I need to get home!" I looked over my shoulder at Tiffany. She leaned all over Brooklyn.

"You can spend the night here, Darling." Victoria offered.

"Thank you." I smiled. Tiffany's face was red. You could tell she was mad about me spending the night. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to text my mom and tell her I was safe. I followed Romeo and Cruz back to their movie room. Tiffany had popped in another chick flick.

"What now?" I groaned.

"We're watching Safe Haven." She gave me a stink eye. I sat down next to Brooklyn and Cruz on the other side of me. Brooklyn looked and smiled at me. His smile was adorable. And his brown eyes were just-what am I saying? I do not have a crush on Brooklyn Beckham! He's just a friend. Soon, Romeo, Cruz, and got bored of the movie. We decided we'd give them some alone time and went to hang out in Romeo's room.

"Is it weird?" Romeo asked me.

"Is what weird?"

"Watching a girl drool all over Brooklyn." Romeo added.

"Why would it be weird? We're friends." I looked at him and Cruz. Cruz gave a little laugh.

"Friends don't look at each other the way that you two do."

"He's right." Cruz agreed.

"Wow. You're right. How did you two know?" I asked.

"He looks at you like my dad does to my mom." Romeo smiled.