Part Eleven

A/N: Before I start the story, I want to say thank you! 168 reads already!! I honestly wasn't expecting people to read and like my story! It really means a lot!! Okay, enjoy part eleven:)

(Peyton’s POV)

My mom and Travis are crazy! Not because of the proposal. I’m extremely happy for them! They want to get married as soon as possible. They are planning to get married in a month.

“Mom, it’s impossible!” I told her.

“It is not. I’ll wear my wedding dress from my last wedding, the wedding will be in our backyard, Victoria will bake the wedding cake, and Granddad will be the minister. It’ll all work out.” She didn’t look up from the list of people to invite.

“Honey, will your dress even fit you anymore?” My grandma chimed in. My grandparents flew all the way from Arizona for the wedding. They were planning to stay with us until the wedding.

“Yes, Mom. It still fits.” She sighed. She went into her room.

“Your mother tells me that you have a boyfriend.” She winked. I started to blush.

“His name is Brooklyn.” I sat by her.

“I know that! Tell me more.” She sat back. My grandma is the best. She acts like a teen sometimes.

“He plays guitar and is a football player. He is a great big brother to his three little siblings. He’s funny, sweet, handsome, and talented.” I smiled.

“You really like him, don’t you?” She smiled.

“I do. We have our first official date tonight.”

“What are you wearing?” She asked. I took her upstairs to my room and pulled out my outfit.

“Oh sweetheart. You have your mother’s style.”

“Is it bad?” I asked.

“It’s cute for an everyday outfit.” She admitted.

“Not date material?” I asked.

”Looks like we are going shopping! Go get your mother.” She laughed. I ran and told my mom. She called Victoria and asked to go with us. We drove to their house and picked her up. We walked into a few stores. Nothing was really sticking out to me. Finally, we found a SUPER cute outfit. It was a blue dress that went to my knees and it came with some white wedges. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. It was so beautiful.

“Sweetheart, you look beautiful!” My mom exclaimed. I went back in and changed. We bought the dress and shoes and then went to a jewelry store to get a necklace that matched. We picked out a simple necklace and then left. We went home so I could get ready. Victoria did my makeup, my mom did my hair, and my grandma got my outfit all ready. By the time we were done, Brooklyn came over and picked me up. He was wearing a suit and his hair was gelled up. He looked very handsome. I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

“You look stunning.” He exclaimed.

“Thank you.” I giggled.

I followed him to the car. He opened the door for me and then hopped in after me.

“Will you tell me where we are going?” I asked.

“No.” He smiled. The driver drove off. Brooklyn made me put on a blindfold while we drove.

“Really? A blindfold?” I laughed.

“Yes. It’s a secret.” He kissed my cheek. We came to a stop. I took the blindfold off and got out of the car. We were at a beautiful botanical garden. We walked around for a little bit. We got to the rose section and I gasped. There was a table all set up. Lanterns hung all around the section.