Part Twelve

A/N: This will be a pretty long chapter. Peyton is out of her sling and boot too. Hope you enjoy itJ Love you guys!!

~The Next Day~(Peyton’s POV)

I think we might need a break.

It just keeps on replaying in my head. I can’t make it stop.

I think we might need a break.

How could he not trust me?! I’ve been in bed and crying since it happened. I only thought this pain was in movies. Boy, was I wrong! My mom and Travis left for their honeymoon last night and my grandparents were staying to watch me.

“Sweetheart, you okay?” My grandma asked. She came and sat by me in the bed.

“I’m fine.” I lied.

“You need to get out of this house. Why don’t you call a friend to meet up and go hang out?” She suggested.

“That’s a good idea.” I pulled out my phone and called Grant.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Let’s do something. Be at my house in 10 minutes?” I asked.

“Sounds great.” I hung up and jumped out of bed. I put on an outfit, light makeup, and my shoes. I put my hair in a bun and was ready to go. Grant was standing at the door waiting for me. We started walking to the shopping center.

“Thanks for meeting me.” I smiled.

“No problem at all!” He smiled back. I was having fun with Grant. I almost forgot about Brooklyn. Just as I thought of that, there he was. Brooklyn.

“Do me a favor?” I asked.

“Anything.” He smiled.

“Kiss me!”

“What?”

“Now!” I grabbed him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away and looked over at Brooklyn. I regretted my decision as soon as I saw his face.

(Brooklyn’s POV)

I was at the shopping center with my family. I wondered off away from them. I saw Peyton with that guy from the wedding. She looked at me and then kissed him. My heart broke into a thousand pieces. Why would she do that? I turned back around and went to find my family.

“You okay, love?” My mum asked.

“Not really.” I whispered.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She hugged me. We went home soon after. I went to my room and sat on my bed. Why would she do that? Does she like him? What about me? Was she cheating on me? I don’t know what to do. I’ll just text someone who knows her and ask them to come over. Who knows her though? I looked at my contacts for someone who knew her. There’s someone! I sent a text to them asking her to come over.

(Peyton’s POV)

Brooklyn walked away. I can’t believe I just did that! I just hurt him. I can tell I did.

“I can’t believe I did that.” I muttered.

“Me either. It was nice.” He smiled.

“It meant nothing.” I added.

“You were just trying to make him jealous?” He asked. I looked over to where he was.

“I guess I was.” I did a horrible thing.