Part Thirteen

~Few weeks later~(Peyton’s POV)

Everything has been great these past few weeks. Brooklyn and I have been better than ever, my mom and Travis are back from their honeymoon, and we all are going on a holiday trip together. Brooklyn came over today to help me pack since we are leaving tomorrow morning.

“Are you excited to go to Disney World?” He asked.

“Yes! I miss America!” I exclaimed.

“But you like it here, right?”

“Of course! I wouldn’t have met you if I didn’t move here.” I gave him a quick little peck on his lips. He picked out five outfits for me. I must say, he has a good fashion.

“And we are done.” He zipped up my bag.

“What time are we leaving?” I asked my mom.

“4 a.m. Then we will get to Florida about 8 a.m. over there.”

“So, we should get to bed now.” I ran up to my room.

“I should get home.” Brooklyn started walking out of my room.

“No. Stay the night.” I suggested. He smiled and then crawled in the bed.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked at the clock. 3 a.m. I groaned and hit the snooze. My mom rushed in and told us it was time to go. We met the Beckhams at the airport. Romeo, Cruz, and Harper all looked so sleepy.

“Come here.” Brooklyn stuck his hands out and Victoria handed Harper to him. Brooklyn is so sweet. We got on the plane soon after. Ugh an 8 hour plane ride. I think I’ll just sleep the whole time.

“You look tired.” Brooklyn whispered.
“Not at all.” I yawned.

“You should rest your eyes.” He suggested. I nodded. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt him kiss my head softly. I smiled lightly before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up about two hours later. I looked over and saw Brooklyn sleeping. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I kissed him quickly. His brown eyes opened slowly.

“Hello.” I whispered. He smiled.

“Hi beautiful.” He wrapped his arms around me.

“How much longer do we have?”

“Six hours.” He looked around and saw everyone else was sleeping. 

“What do we do for six hours?” I groaned.

“Let’s watch a movie.” Brooklyn looked at the movies. We watched Rent. After that, we watched 21 and Over. By the time those two movies were over, we were landing in Florida.

“Welcome to Florida.” A driver welcomed. We walked to a car and drove off to our hotel. We checked in and went to our room.

“Kids, you’ll sleep in here. David and I will sleep in this room and Mindy and Travis will sleep in there.” Victoria smiled. Brooklyn and I put our stuff in the room that we were staying in before going to the lobby.

“Oh my gosh! Brooklyn Beckham!” A girl yelled. She ran over to him.

“Hi.” He chuckled.

“Can I have a photo?” She asked.

“Sure.” He went over by him. She handed me the phone and I took the photo. Brooklyn came back to me and kissed me. His kisses were magically. I got a text from my mom saying tocome back up. Brooklyn and I went to the  elevators and up to our room. Everyone was smiling and laughing,

“What’s up?” I asked.

“We just got a call.” Travis said with a smile.

“Your father is dead.” My mom was smiling. Smiling? I get that he did things that was bad, but she still fell in love with him at one point.

“Excuse me.” I went out to the balcony. Brooklyn soon came out.

“You okay, love?” He asked.

“No. I understand that he’s done evil things, but he is my dad. Everyone thinks of the bad things he’s done. No one thinks of the good things he did.”

“Tell me what he’s done.” He sat down. I sat next to him and started.

“There was this one time I had to go to work with him. I was bored and was complaining. He helped me pull a prank on his coworker. It was really fun. There was this other time he took me to a baseball game and the mascot was running around and I wanted to meet him. My dad chased him down and got him to take a picture with me.” I lightly smiled. Brooklyn listened to more stories I told him. We laughed at all the silly things I did as a kid. Brooklyn seemed to always make my problems go away. We went to our room and cuddled till we fell asleep. I love when I'm in his arms.