Part Fifteen

~Peyton’s POV~

We finished our breakfast and then jumped on the bus to Magic Kingdom. I felt like a little kid when I saw Cinderella’s castle. Harper and I were squealing.

“Someone’s excited.” Brooklyn laughed.

“I love Disney.” I giggled.

“Obviously.” He chuckled. Harper wanted me to go ride Winnie the Pooh with her and the boys went somewhere else. I didn’t hear where they were going, but I’ll catch up with Brooklyn later.

~Brooklyn’s POV~

My dad, brothers, Travis, and I went to Tomorrowland right after the girls went to Fantasyland. I texted Lindsey asking if she was here and to meet me in Tomorrowland. She said she was on her way.

“Hey, I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” I lied.

“Okay. We’ll be in line for Space Mountain.” My dad answered. They walked off and I went to the entrance of Buzz Lightyear.

“Hi, Brooklyn.” I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Lindsey smiling.

“Hi. Want to go on Buzz Lightyear?” I asked.

“I’m going to kick your butt.” She smirked.

“I want to see you try.” I teased. She gave a slight smile and walked into the line. We waited for about ten minutes and then got on the ride.

“See! I told you I’d kick your butt.” Lindsey smiled as we got off the ride.

“Oh, shut up.” I joked.

“What do you want to go on now?” She asked.

“Well, I’m here with my family and they don’t know we are hanging out today.” I admitted.

“Just say you met me in the buzz Lightyear line.”

“You took a picture with them today.”

“Say, you ran into me.” She suggested.
“Alright. Sounds good.” I smiled. We walked to the exit of Space Mountain and waited. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw a text from Peyton. I put the phone back in my pocket.

“Do you want to answer that?” Lindsey asked.

“No, it’s not important.” She smiled at me and I smiled back. Soon, the guys walked out.

“Brooklyn, who’s your friend?” My dad asked.

“Lindsey. We ran into each other outside Buzz.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” My dad smiled.

“You too.” Lindsey smiled back. We started walking towards Fantasyland. We met up with the girls and Peyton walked over with Harper in her arms.

“Hey, did you get my text?” She asked as she handed me Harper.

“Uh, no. I was on a ride.” I lied.

“Okay. Oh, who is that?” Peyton asked.

“I’m Lindsey.” Lindsey smiled.

“Hi, I’m Peyton.” They shook hands. Peyton looked at me, but I looked away.

~Peyton’s POV~

Something is definitely up with Brooklyn. This “Lindsey” girl also looks really familiar. She hung out with us all day. Brooklyn was nonstop talking to her. I was getting pretty pissed about it. We were in line for Peter Pan when Romeo finally asked what was up.
“What’s up with Brooklyn?” He whispered.

“I have no idea.” I whispered back.

“He should be paying attention to you and not this girl.”

“Yeah…” I whispered. Brooklyn looked back at us and smiled I didn’t smile back. He doesn’t deserve one back.

“What’s up?” He asked. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. Lindsey was staring at us. I glanced at her and then back at Brooklyn.

“Nothing.” I lied.

“Baby?” He whispered.

“Nothing.” I got quiet. He let go of my hands and went back to Lindsey. I mouthed “really?” at him. I guess Romeo saw, because he started to laugh. We got to the front of the line and started to figure out who was sitting with who.

“Lindsey and I can sit together and then you three can sit together.” Brooklyn suggested.

“Or, you can sit with your girlfriend.” Romeo suggested. I love how Romeo was standing up for me. Brooklyn looked at me and then Lindsey.

“Yeah. We can do that, I guess.” Brooklyn walked over and stood by me.

“You guess?” I asked.

“What? Brooklyn asked.

“You said ‘I guess.’”

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Whatever.” We were seated and the ride started. I didn’t speak or even look at Brooklyn the whole time.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Brooklyn asked as we got off the ride.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I walked over to Romeo and Lindsey went over to Brooklyn.

~Brooklyn’s POV~

I don’t get what Peyton’s problem is.

“Hey, I have to go.” Lindsey told me.

“Alright, I’ll walk you to your family.” I told my parents were I was going and walked off. Her family wasn’t that far away.

“I had fun.” She smiled.

“Yeah.”

“Can I do something?” She asked.

“What do you want to do?” I questioned.

“This.” She leaned in and kissed me. She pulled away and ran off. I walked back over to my family. Peyton looked at me. I get why she was mad at me... How am I going to tell her that Lindsey kissed me?