Chocolate flavored kiss

Start from the beginning

She’d LOVE that!! I finally found something!! YAYYYYYY!!! Thanks Tyler.

 Hehehehehehehehe……

“Think of something-“

“YOU’VE GOT A PHONE CALL FROM YOUR BEST FRIEND! RING! RING! RING! YOU’VE GOT A PHONE...." My phone started ringing and I didn’t even have to look at the caller ID to see who it was.

“Damn it! It’s Ash!”

“Pick it up!” Tyler said in a hurry.

“Heyyyyyyy Ashley!!” I said nervously and laughed.

“What’s cooking, Hazel?”

“Huh?”

“What’s happening? You all are hiding something!!”

Trapped!

Trapped like rats!

“Whaaaaaaaaat? Noooooooooo! Pssshhh!” I said and giggled again. I looked at Tyler with a tensed expression. I didn’t want to spill anything!!

“Oh really?”

“Uh huh!” I replied instantly.

“Then what were you doing with Tyler all day, huh?”

Trapped!

Trapped like more rats!

“What was I doing with Tyler?” I wiggled my eyebrows and looked at him. He drew his palms together and I narrowed my eyes as I tried to figure it out. When, I guess, I finally did, I said, “We were…studying?” I looked at him for approval and he sniggered and nodded.

“Oh really? “

“YEAH!”

“Hazel, tell me what’s going on or else….or else I swear I won’t talk to you. Derek is acting strangely as well. What’s wrong??” she asked again.

Always the best at nagging!

I sighed and said, “Fine!” Tyler looked bewildered and poked me and mouthed ‘WHAT THE HELL?’ I clicked my tongue and slapped him. Does he think I’m THAT crazy?

Maybe I am! But well…

“Derek….he wants to break up with you,” I said in a sad tone but smirked at Tyler. His expression changed and he looked like an amused monkey as he gaped at me with disbelief and mouthed ‘BITCH!’ That earned him another slap but he started laughing and so did.

“What?” she hardly whispered.

“Bitch, relax! I’m kidding! OH SHIT! Norah just fell into the toilet again!!!”

“Hazel! Haze-”

“Bye! Bye! Bye!” I said and cut the call and started laughing with Tyler. “Now she won’t disturb us for a while!”

***

The next afternoon I was sitting on the porch stairs of my house with my new friend. He was so soft and so so cuddly. And the way he was wiggling when I was tickling his belly……AWWWWIIIIIII!! HE’S SO CUTE!!

But don’t go on his looks. You see, looks can be deceptive!!

“Mr. Kat say purrrrrrrr!” I said and tickled him once again.

But all I got was a simple “Pur!

He was lazy as hell!!

“Mr. Kat SAY PURRRRRRR!! Roll your Rs kitty-“ He growled a little. I gulped and said, “I mean Mr. Kat. That hurt your ego, huh? That hurt my baby’s ego, huh?” I said in a baby voice and tickled him again. “NOW SAY PURRRRR…..ROLL YOUR Rs….purrrr….rrrrrrr!!!”