17

Y/N POV the next day

I sat there just looking at him, watching his stomach go slowly up and down as I expected him to just wake up.

I heard the sound of the door opening but I didn't have enough effort to turn my head to see who it was. I didn't really get any sleep last night I was too focused on the beeping sound of the heart monitor. Taehyung told me to go home and get some sleep while he would stay with Jungkook and stay in the hospital but I didn't want to leave him, so I stayed and he went.

"I brought you some clean clothes. Get dressed in the bathroom over there" I heard Yoongi say while he was waving a bag I front of my face.

"Thanks" I said briefly before standing up from the chair and taking the bag from his hand. I walked over to the bathroom and turned my head to Yoongi, smiling slightly to him. He had a black mask, a black hat and some sunglasses on, guessing he doesn't want to do recognised.

I walked back out after putting some new clothes on, going to sit back down on the chair I was previously sat on while Yoongi was sat on the sofa, on the other side of the room just watching me sit down.

"Get much sleep?" Yoongi asked braking the silence while I just shook my head.

"Not really but it's fine" I said feeling my eyes slightly burn due to the lack of sleep I've had.

"Stay here" Yoongi said before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. I just sat there like I was before not moving from the chair, that I was on and keeping my eyes on Jungkook.

"Right lie down" yoongi said after coming back into the room with pillows in his hand, placing them on the sofa.

"I'm fine really" I said while Yoongi just looked at me.

"I said lie down" he said in a serious voice making me slightly on edge.

"You need sleep, I will watch him" Yoongi said speaking normally again while I stood up and listened to him.

I sat down on the sofa and lied down with my head on the pillow before Yoongi put a blanket over me.

"Get some sleep" Yoongi said looking at me and smiling before he walked over to Jungkook and sat down on the hair I was just sat in.

"Will you tell ARMY?" I asked having my eyes closed.

"We will have to eventually since in a couple of months we are having a comeback" Yoongi said.

"What would you say though?" I asked still with my eyes closed while facing the ceiling.

"I guess just tell them he got shot and so you don't get any hate or anything like that we won't say it was your mum" Yoongi said while I just nodded my head.

"Anyway go to sleep" Yoongi said making me be quiet and try to fall asleep.

Time skip
*beep*... *beep*... *beep*...

I woke up to the usual sound of the heart monitor. I slowly opened my eyes seeing the white ceiling of the hospital.

"Guys she's a wake" I heard Jimin say while I started to sit up right.

"How long have I been asleep" I asked looking at everyone in the room. Taehyung was sat where yoongi was, Jimin was sat at the end of Jungkook's bed, Jin and Namjoon was sat on some extra chairs and Yoongi and Jhope was sat on the floor.

"Ermm. Well we came around 2 hours ago and Yoongi said that you had been asleeep for 3 hours before we came so probably around 5 hours" Jimin said looking in my direction and smiling slightly to me "You look cute when you sleep" Yoongi added on to what Jimin said making me feel heat reach to my checks.

"Thanks" I replied looking over to Jungkook. He looked whiter then before or maybe it was just my eyes since I just woke up.

"His doctor came in before. He said the he hasn't improved health wise and is the same as yesterday" Taehyung said to me probably seeing the concern in my eyes while I was looking at Jungkook. "I'm sure he will get better soon though" J-hope added trying to lighten up the mood and make people look more happy. He wasn't one to like people looking down.

"Guys I'll go take Y/N to get some food from the canteen" Taehyung said standing up from his chair and walking over to me.

"Ok be back soon" Jin said before me and Tae walked out of the room.

"Wait people might recognise you" I said reopening the door and pushing him back in.

"Y/N!!" Taehyung shouted probably worried for his life as he nearly fell over.

"Oh-errm- sorry" I said walking over to Taehyung's stuff and got him his hat, glasses and mask.

"There you go" I said giving them to Taehyung before walking back out of the room.

"Bye again" I heard Taehyung say from the room before the door opened.

"Right. To the canteen"

~Time skip~

"What do you want?" Taehyung said to me looking over at all the food.

"Erm what is there?" I asked not really knowing Korean food.

"Erm well the is jajangmyeon, kimbap, bibimbap, kimchi, mandu, tteokbokki,-""I'll just have what you're having" I said interrupting him.

"I'm having Japchae" Taehyung said pointing I'm guessing Japchae.

"Actually please could I have Jajangmyeon" I asked while he nodded and ordered the food.

"Eat over there" Taehyung said pointing to the corner of the canteen where no one was sat.

Once we walked over with our food Taehyung took the chair the was opposite everyone else so no one could see him.

"Just think about this, people can tell who you are probably just from your hand so ether way you still have a chance of being recognised" I said while Taehyung nodded his head.

"Well that is true but I have less of a change if the can't see my face" he said taking his mask of so he can start eating.

"By the way you are supposed to mix all of that together" Taehyung said taking my chopsticks and string the noodles in with the sauce before giving me back my chopsticks.

"Thanks" I replied before I started to eat.

~Time Skip~

Me and Tae where walking back to Jungkook's room when we saw all of BTS stood outside and doctors running into Jungkook's room.

I ran to the door and looked in, seeing Jungkook shaking and his heart rate going up the roof.

"What's happening?" I asked Namjoon who was dragging me back out from the room.

"I ASKED WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" I shouted at him and pulled out of his grip looking back at Jungkook who just got injected with something which made him stop shaking but all of a sudden the sound of the long beep  came to our ears.

"Clear" a doctor shouted before using the voltage thing on him making his body shoot up.
"Clear" they said again which had the same effect.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The doctors sighed in relief having his heart beat start again. They all stepped back and started to put the equipment away.

"What just happened?" I asked calmly walking into the room while a doctor looked up to me and gave the equipment to a nurse before coming over to me.

"His body is giving up on him"