15

~1 week later~

"Y/N we need to get going" Namjoon said after knocking on my door.

"Coming" I said before walking out of my room being meet with Namjoon right in front of me.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked walking down the stairs with Namjoon slightly in front of me.

"It's this abandoned bridge where we're meeting, no one goes there" Namjoon said going out of the front door and opening the gate, walking over to the van and opening the door for me with everyone in the back except Jin who's in the front.

Once I sat down he closed the door behind me and went around to get to the wheel.

-Time Skip-

"We're here" Namjoon said stoping the van and stepping out and opening the door to the side of me.

"Like I said before, are you all armed?" Namjoon said while everyone nodded their heads.

"You have guns?" I whispered to Yoongi making him nod his head and holding his shirt up, having a gun being held in his pants.

"Just incase" Jungkook said walking out of the door before me.

"Weirdos first" Taehyung said following after Jungkook out of the van.

"I've been assigned to stay with you if anything happens so we will be staying towards the back" Jimin said stopping me from going out after Taehyung, letting everyone else go out first.

After going out after everyone else me and Jimin's stayed towards the back of the van while everyone else was more in front but not too far, I could still hear them. I heard Namjoons voice "Dean" he said, guessing he's talking to my dad...

"Namjoon. Been awhile""yeah yeah hi hello where's y/n?" I heard my mum say, interrupting my dad.

"She's back there, but your forgetting one thing." Namjoon said before everything went silence.

"The money?" Namjoon said after awhile of silence.

"Saemin" My mum said to someone. I pecked my head out from behind the van and saw my mum holding a breath case and opening it so only she could see it.

"J-jun-JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted coming fully from behind the van but it was too late.

*BANG* the bullet went through. There was only a gun in the case.

He stumbled backwards while everyone was looking at him with horror in their eyes all accept for my mum who was smirking as he started to loose his balance. He looked down at his stomach before dropping to the floor.

"jun-why-wha-WHAT?!?" Taehyung shouted pulling his gun from the back of his pants and aiming it at my mum.

"Y/n come back" Jimin said pulling me back but I fought from his grip before hearing a lode of gun shots.

"WE NEED TO GET JUNGKOOK" I shouted feeling tears start to run down from my eyes, falling to my checks.

"They won't shoot at me" I said before running out and dropping to the floor beside Jungkook. I hover my hands over him not knowing what to do before I saw Jimin run over and put Jungkook's arm over his neck and place his arm under his legs, lifting him up bridle style.

He placed him back down behind the van and got the first aid kit from inside the van, getting bandages and placing them on Jungkook's lower abdomen, just below his ribs, where he got shot.

"I think it hit more towards his liver" Jimin said making me look at him confused.

"I-is that bad?" I asked looking down at Jungkook who was passed out while bleeding from the gunshot wound.

"I mean getting shot isn't really very good but I'm not sure with the whole liver thing" He said making me sign.

"Y/N? What happened?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Go" Wonho said pointing to where everyone is shooting at each other while everyone behind him ran towards where the rest of BTS are.

"Have we called the ambulance?" Wonho asked leaning down towards Jungkook.

"N-no" Jimin said "I'll do it now" He said before grabbing his phone and running away from us.

Wonho grabbed the bandage and applied pressure to the wound. "Did it hit the Liver?" Wonho asked looking down at Jungkook.

"I have no clue" I said holding Jungkook's head in my hands so his head wasn't on the floor.

-Time skip-

Me and Taehyung was in the ambulance with Jungkook while Wonho was talking to Namjoon. I'm sure my mum and dad got arrested for stealing their money.

"Tae your shoulder" I said reaching towards where he was bleeding.

"I-I it's just a scratch" He said leaning away from me and just looking down at Jungkook who was past out.

"How could you get a scratch when you was literally using guns?" I said holding him toward me and unbuttoning the first top buttons and looking at his shoulder.

"Agh" Taehyung moved back from me. "Yep defiantly a scratch" I said sarcastically while he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Just leave it I'm fine" He said fastening the buttons back up.

"It doesn't look fine. If you got shot that means there's still a bullet in your shoulder" I said looking at the slightly moving Jungkook.

"Jun-Jungkook don't move it'll hurt" I said hearing him groan in pain.

After moving for some time he passed out again probably from the intense pain.

I felt the ambulance halt and the people in the front opening their doors to rush around and open the doors, pulling the unconscious Jungkook out of the vehicle. Once they were out of the ambulance a bunch of doctors came and started to run him through the doors shouting 'gunshot wound'

"Is anyone else hurt?" A doctor said to me before I could run to Jungkook.

"My friend is shot in his right shoulder" I said watching her move over to Taehyung and take him into another door.

I ran behind Jungkook and watched as he got taken into a room I couldn't go into. 'surgery'.