12

Y/N POV

It's a day since we've been at the 'safe house' and I haven't really talked to anyone since yesterday when Namjoon randomly shouted at me because I dropped a plate and cut all of my hand. It was scary. He was scary. I wasn't used to that.

Jin told me to give some food to Wonho so he gave me a bowl of plain noodles and handed me the key to the basement before I went down.

I walked down the stairs tightening the badges on my hand with my teeth while I heard each step of the stairs squeak every time I stepped on one.

"He*cough*hello?" I heard a soft voice say while they breathed heavily.

I turned the light on to see Wonho sat there tied up to a metal foldable chair. He had a purple ring around his eye with cuts and bruises all over his face, arms and legs. His hair was barely blonde anymore, it had turned red from the cut on his head that needed to be treated.

"O-oh my-" I said slowly walking to him and sitting in front of him on the floor since he didn't have enough strength to lift his head.

"W-who did this to you" I said holding his head up so his tired eyes looked deeply into mine.

"Namjoon" He said while his eyes kept on opening and closing and his lip was busted and bruised .

"Wait a minute, I'm going to get something to help heal and clean this" I said standing up and running to the stairs.

"Wait no. They will shout at you for helping me" he said before I ran up the stairs not caring about what he says.

I slowly walk down the stares going to the first aid room and grabbing a bottle of water and a first aid kit.

"What are you doing" Jungkook said from behind me making me drop everything jue to the shock.

"O-oh I-I'm going to reapply my bandages" I said picking up the stuff and walking past Jungkook.

"Want me to do it for you" he said stopping me from walking by grabbing my arm.

"N-no it's fine" I said taking my arm from his grip and walking past him while he shrugged his shoulders and walked the opposite way.

I ran back to the basement, locking the door behind me.

"D-did anyone se-e you?" Wonho said with a soft and quite voice.

"No" I said running over to him and sitting down in front of him while taking the cloth and water and dabbing it on his head making him flinch back.

"Sorry" I said clean his head and face.

"I'm just going to put this on your lip" I said taking some cream and gently placing it onto the cut on his lip.

"Y/N you are going to get caught" He said moving his head away from me.

"How do you know my name? I remember telling you it's Ella?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yoongi-he told me that your name is Y/N" He said making me nod my head understandingly. I reached back over to the first aid kit and turned his head toward me, placing plasters anywhere I saw a cut big enough for one.

Shaking his head "Now your just making it obvious" while again turning away from me.

"Well I take responsibility for my actions, therefore they shouldn't hurt you and if they do I'll call the police since they did kind of kidnap me" I said while he turned his head towards me and looking into my e/c eyes.

"Why haven't you called the police anyway?" He said still looking into my eyes.

"Erm...well...I don't really know to be honest. They are BTS and they haven't really done anything to me in which I should call the police except kidnap me but I don't care I don't like my parents" I said while he nodded his head not saying anything else.

".....Watch out for tonight" he said looking down at my arm.

"Why?""my gang is coming to get me and trust me there's more than 7 people" he said looking back up at me.

"W-why are you telling me?" I said reaching over to the bowl of noodles.

"You should come with us" He said while I grabbed the chopsticks from the side of the bowl.

"Why should I do that?" I said bringing the noodles up to his face so I can feed him since his hands are tied.

"You were kidnapped by them" he said opening his mouth so I could feed him.

"I'll stay here thank you" I said putting the plain noodles into his mouth while he pulled away.

"That's disgusting" he said spitting it out "is there not even kimchi?"

"Won't me to get you something else?" I said putting the bowl down.

"No it's fine. I'll get something when I'm out" he said looking down to the floor.

"You-You should go now, they might be wondering where you are" he said making me nod in agreement.

"Well..if I don't see you again...get out safe" I said before standing up and grabbing all the stuff I came down with.

"Thank you" he said smiling slightly at me while I started going up the stairs.