18

Y/N POV-1 week later-
"Your mother has requested to see you" a police officer said to me while I was sat facing the still unconscious Jungkook.

"But I'm watching over him" I replayed trying to avoid seeing her.

"We will watch over him" another police officer said from behind the first one.

"Fine" I said standing up and walking past the police officers and out of the room.

I sat in the car quietly, not wanting to make conversation. I saw the officer look up to the mirror making eye contact with me while I was in the back seat.

"So. Your mum shot your boyfriend?" The officer asked looking back on the road.

"He's not my boyfriend" I said coldly looking out of the window.

"Well you like him then" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm taking that as a ye-"
"Is this a necessary conversation? Do you need to know about my love life?" I said interrupting him making him go silent. "Thought so"

The next couple of minutes were just silent with no conversation and no eye contact.

"We're here" the officer said opening the door and walking out of the car.

"Follow me" he said after I got out the car.

No I'm going to follow the ant on the floor. Can you hear the sarcasm?

"It's the door on the left, another officer will accompany you" he said running to someone who was pinned down by a bunch of officers.

"Well..." I said to myself before waking to the doors he pointed at.

"Y/N" I heard my mum say as I walked though the door.

"Mum" I said coldly walking over to the chair that was faced opposite her. Another cop was sat in the corner of the room on a white laptop.

I looked up at her seeing a red mark across her face. "What happened to your face?" I asked forgetting the fact that she shot Jungkook and being the usual caring daughter to her.

"Namjoon came to see me" she said looking down at the table making me raise an eyebrow. "What did you say to him?"

"I told him I don't care that I stole his money and shot his friend. He just full on stood up and backhanded my face" she replied making me shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Why would you say that? Don't you ever think before you speak? Jungkook is more than his friend. His like his younger brother and to say that you don't care that you shot him....I would've slapped you myself" I said to her while she nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm not surprised, you have always had a soft spot for Jungkook" she said making me look at her with a 'you serious?' look on my face.

"True" I said nodding my head agreeing with her even though I don't really care about what she's saying at this moment of time.

"H-how is he?" She asked sounding genuinely curious.

"Not good." I said shaking my head side to side "last week he had a seizure and the doctors said he had a very low chance of recovering. He has been slipping in and out of consciousness but other than that he keeps on getting worse" I said making her go silent.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry" she said making me roll my eyes.

"You shouldn't be saying that to me" I said shaking my head.

"Well I know how much he means to you. I know that since I shot him you practically haven't left his side. I know about the fanfic or whatever you read about him-""we don't talk about that" I said interrupting her making her slightly laugh

"I know about how you buy every single album they make and stick all the posters you get with the albums on your wall just so you can look at there faces. I also know how sometimes at like a stupid time like 2 or so in the morning, you are up in you room watching bangtanbombs or whatever they are called and laughing at there stupidity.
Anyway the point I was making is that even though I'm not always there, I'm still your mum and know you probably more than you know yourself. I raised you so I know when you aren't ok or when you are keeping something from me. Although I know you probably won't forgive me I want you to know I'll always be here for you and I love you with all my heart. I spent 9 months forming your heart, so don't let something I did break it in a second"

"I-I want to go" I said not really knowing how to respond to that full heart to heart speach.

Walking towards the door to the room I heard my mum whisper just laud enough for me to hear.

"I love you"

-
That was a boring chapter but at least I updated. Right? I don't know when the next time I will update since I have a lot of exams these next weeks so I'll just update whenever.....as per usual.