9

Y/N POV

"Y/N follow Taehyung and Jungkook, I'm going to call namjoon so that we can figure out what to do with this person here" Jhope said referring to Wonho? I think it was Wonho.

"Ok I will" I said getting up from the floor, running towards Taehyung who was carrying Jungkook on his back.

"Are you okay?" Tae said while we were walking out of the alleyway.

"I am but is jungkook?" I said looking at him, lifting his hair out if his face.

"I-I'm o-okay" he said opening his eyes smiling at me.

"You should probably get some sleep, Tae is carrying you so it's fine if you do" I said smiling back at him.

"Did he hurt you?" Taehyung said making me look back at him.

"Who? Oh Wonho. No he didn't but what do they want with us? Why was they following us" I ask Tae.

"They want you"
"Me? Why me?" I asked back confused.

"They want the money that your parents stole from bighit so they want you so that your parents can pay them and not us" Taehyung replied.

"Who are they though?"
"They are a group made up of many people that want money and will do anything to get it" Tae said back answering my questions.

"Who is in this 'group'?"
"There's a lot of people but just at the top of my head I know that there's some people called Gdragon, Yugyeom, Mark, Yongguk, Kai, Xiumin, N, Hongbin, Minhyuk and Taeyong but there is a lot more"

30 minutes later

Me, Taehyung and Jungkook are now in the countryside. Tae said that the 'safe house' is near here and is about 5 minutes away. Jungkook is still asleep on Taehyung's back, I'm surprised Taehyung hasn't needed to put him down already, if that was me I would probably have a broken back by now.

"Just over that hill should be the house" Tae said walking through the long grass.

"Ok where do you think the others are?"
"They are probably all near or already at the safe house" Taehyung said getting out of breath.

"Look its there" Taehyung said pointing towards a really big house.

"Wow that's the house? It could probably fit like 50 people in there" I said surprised.

"I wouldn't say that many" Taehyung said laughing.

As soon as we got down the hill, we were meet with a metal fence surrounding the house that is about 10 feet high and has a big metal door that has a key hole that Taehyung fits a key in and the door opens.

"Hello is anyone home!?" Taehyung shouted throughout the house but got no response.

"I guess no one is home. Now come and help me get Jungkook to his room" Taehyung said walking up the stairs while you follow behind him.

"Please could you open the door" Taehyung said stepping out of the way of the door so that I could open it.

Once I open the door, Taehyung thanks me and walks into the room which is black and red with a double bed in the middle. Taehyung gently placed jungkook down onto his bed and then left the room closing the door behind him.

"I'm tired" Taehyung said yawning.

"Same I feel that I have been awake for like 10 years" I said also yawning.

"Should we go downstairs and watch some tv?" Taehyung said already going down stairs.

"I guess then" I said following him down the stairs.

Me and Taehyung was sat on the sofa and I felt something on my shoulder and when I looked to see what it was I realized that it was Taehyung's head and that he was asleep.

I just ignored his head and carried on watching tv until I felt my eyes start to shut until I eventually lost track of everything and went to sleep.

_______________
This chapter was probably boring but I'll try to make the next one a little more interesting.

Again there's probably spelling mistakes.