3

Jungkook POV
After the concert we all went backstage to quickly pack everything up to head back to Korea. One of our staff said that he placed Y/N in the van and that we need to hurry because our plane was leaving in 10 minutes.

We were pretty close to the airport but we still needed to hurry because the slower we are the faster Y/N wakes up. She still has about 13-14 hours that she would be passed out so that should be enough time to get to Korea right? I don't know how long it takes to Korea because I don't search that stuff because Namjoon does.

We were in the van and I couldn't stop looking at Y/N she looks so peaceful when she sleeps."haha falling for her already?" namjoon said when he saw me looking at her and I mean she is beautiful how could you not fall for her "so what if I am?"

"Because I am" said Taehyung. Wait Taehyung likes Y/N as well? He literally looked at her once....oh wait.....I have too.

"I know whoever gets to make Y/N fall for him first gets to keep her". I said to Taehyung "bring it on" Taehyung said going to shake my hand "does that count for all of us," yoongi asked "wait put your hand up if you like Y/N" when I said that everyone just slowly started to raise there hands leaving me and Taehyung speechless

"ok so everyone likes Y/N?" "Looks it" jimin said "right so I know, we all need to make Y/N fall for one of us and when she decides who she likes everyone else needs to back off. Deal?"

"Deal" everyone said at the same time. I will make Y/N fall for me even if it's the last thing I do.

JIN POV (in Korea)
When we got into Korea I was the one responsible for Y/N and I needed to make sure she was alright. We were going into our dorm while Hoseok was carrying Y/N because she was still passed out "it will probably be soon that she will wake up" I said to everyone while jhope gently placed her on the sofa.

I got some cold water and a towel and placed it onto Y/N's head making sure that she isn't to hot. After about 5 minutes Y/N started to move, opening her eyes a little.

Everyone was crowding around her "step back, she won't be able to breathe" I said shouting at them while they all took a step back. I gently place her back down because she looks really dizzy "j-jin?" She sounded confused "yes Y/N it's Jin. Would you do me a favor and go back to sleep for now?, you look as if you are going to pass out"

Y/N POV
I start to wake up feeling really dizzy "step back, she won't be able to breathe" I hear someone say I start to open my eyes seeing who I think is bts. Wait what?

I see a figure walk up to me gently placing me back down onto the pillow "j-Jin?" " yes Y/N it's Jin. Would you do me a favour and go back to sleep for now?, you look as if you are going to pass out" "ye-yeah sure" wait did he call me Y/N? How does he know my name "wait how do you know my name?" "Shhhh please go to sleep I will explain everything with you wake up" so with that I closed my eyes only to fall into a deep sleep.

--------
I hope you are enjoying the story so far