Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

"Good morning." Callen said kissing Alexa on the cheek. She moaned and rolled away.

"Good night." She mumbled. Callen chuckled and laid back down next to her.

"It's Monday, we have to work." Callen said turning his head towards her.
She rolled back to face him, eyes still closed.

Callen leaned over and kiss her again. This time on the lips. She smiled as their lips touched and kissed him back.

"Now that you're awake let's have breakfast." Callen said after pulling away and getting up.

"Dammit." She exclaimed. He put his hand out and she grabbed it. He pulled her out of the bed. They walked into the kitchen holding hands.

"Cereal?" He asked. She nodded.

Callen grabbed the cereal, two bowls, and two spoons. Alexa grabbed the milk. They sat down at the table.

"Good morning." Callen said. Alexa smiled and poured the milk into the bowls.

"Good morning." She replied and they dug in.

:

:

:

"Kens? Kensilina? Open up?" Deeks yelled through the door of Kensi's apartment. "Fern?" He banged on the door.

"What?" She exclaimed from behind him. He jumped as he turned around and saw her.

"Where the hell were you?" He asked.

"I went for a jog." She replied and
unlocked her apartment door. "Geesh someone doesn't know how to use a phone." She walked into her apartment.

Deeks followed and closed the door behind him. "I'm sorry if I didn't know my partner jogs in the morning." He rebutted. "Since when do you jog?"

"Since the last guy made us run ten blocks and I almost died of exhaustion." She screamed from her room.

"That's just cause you're fat." He yelled back. The moment it left his mouth, he regretted it. He ducked behind the couch. A heel landed right next to him.
"Really heels?" He exclaimed.

"Really fat?" She shouted.

"Touché." He said peeking over the couch. He ducks as she threw the other shoe at him. "Seriously you're going to make us late." He heard her room door close. He stood up and a pillow hit him across the face.

"Okay you got me can we go now." He said wiping his face.

"Yup." She said and strolled over to the door smiling. Deeks followed. They left the apartment.

-------------------
--------------------

Back to the original storyline. Hope you enjoy. Next chapter coming soon!