Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX

They arrived almost simultaneously to scene. Peyton's car was parked in a garage a few blocks from work.

"Alright Kensi, Deeks, start searching the area for evidence. Sam, Alexa, search the car. I'll go get the video footage from the security guards." Callen ordered.

Everyone nodded and headed to where they needed to be.

:

:

:

CRASH!

Sam used his elbow to break the window of the car. He moved away some glass before unlocking the car.

Alexa opened the door to the passenger side and started going through the glove compartment.

Sam opened the trunk. "Alexa." He said and walked over to the trunk. She looked up and followed.

Once they were both at the trunk Sam nodded to Alexa, who carefully opened.

"Thank God." Sam sighed in relief. It was empty. He was half thinking there'd be a body in there.

Alexa laughed and returned to digging through the car. Sam joined and went through the backseat.

:

:

:

Callen walked into the security room and found two guards staring at the screens. They turned when they heard the door close.

"Can we help you?" The first guard questioned.

"Yes," he took out his badge, "I'm special agent Callen. I need security footage from two days ago."

"Under what circumstances?" The second guard asked.

"There's a missing marine and if we don't find him, there might be a terrorist attack on out hands and yours if you don't give us the tap." Callen replied crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.

The first guard typed into the computer and put a cd in. He took the cd out and handed it to Callen.

"I hope this helps sir." He said shaking as Callen took the cd."

"Thanks." Callen smiled and walked out.

:

:

:

"Is this blood?" Deeks called out.

Kensi walked over and looked at the red dot, then kicked it with her shoe.
"Nope."

"I can't find anything. It's been two days evidence has been walked over, driven over, puked on?" He said stopping by a puddle of bloody old puke.

"Puke? Oh!" Kensi said coming behind him.

"Evidence?" Deeks said.

"Evidence." Kensi nodded the pinched her nose to avoid the smell.

-------------------------------

This was a serious chapter. Made it short. Didn't want to bore you with facts. Next chapter will have more Densi and Calex! stay tuned!