Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE

Sam, Callen, and Alexa pull up to Peyton's house. Callen let's Alexa out through his side, putting her hand out he grabs it and pulls her out.

He closes the car door. They are still holding hands as they walk to the door.

Sam knocks on the door then turns to Alexa and Callen and looks at their hands.

"Um?" he said pointing at their hands. They look down and let go quickly.

"He... Um.." Alexa tried to speak, but the door opening cut her off. They all turned to the door.

"Can I help you?" A woman asked.

"Yes, are you Sheril Peyton?" Sam questioned.

"Yes, who are you?" She demanded.

"Were with NCIS. I'm agent Hanna, this is agent Callen and agent Daniels." He replied, pointing over to them.

"Did you find my husband?" She asked.

"No, we believe he may have been kidnapped to help with a terrorist attack." Callen said.

"What?!" She said, her hands went to her mouth. "Oh my god."

"May we come in?" Alexa asked politely. Sheril nodded and opened the door more. Sam, Callen and Alexa followed her into her living room.

:

:

:

Deeks and Kensi pulled up to the Navy drone intelligence center.

"How do you lose a drone?" Deeks asks.

"How do lose your heart?" Kensi countered.

"It's stolen from you... Oh." He said. A lightbulb went on in his head. Kensi shook her head and got out of the car. Deeks got out and followed her into the building.

:

:

:

"When was the last time you saw your husband?" Callen asked sitting down on the couch. Alexa sat on one side of him and Sam on the other.

"Two days ago. He called saying he would pick up Zach because he got off work early. Zach called me and said he was waiting. I called Michael, but he didn't answer." She replied. "I had to leave work and pick him up."

"Mom..." Zach said walking down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie. Did you finish your homework?" Sheril asked.

"Almost, when is dad coming?" He replied staring at the three strangers on his couch.

"I don't know, I'll call him later. Go finish your homework." She said.

"Okay." He replied and ran back up the stairs.

"I didn't want to say anything. He's been through enough either the divorce." Sheril told them clearing their confusing faces.

"Well if he calls or you see anything just let us know." Sam says getting up and handing her his card. She nods.

"We'll do our best to find him." Callen says getting up as well. Alexa gets up.

"Thank you." Sheril says and walks them to the door.

--------------------

So I updated this chapter to add a last name for Alexa finally. So her name is Alexa Daniels. Her bio fathers last name. Like I said her and Deeks are half siblings or I would've had it ask Deeks, but it would've been annoying to write. So yea!