Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

Sam kisses his wife and daughter goodbye then walks out the door.

He arrives at work 10 minutes later to find everyone already there.

"What took you so long?" Callen asked.

"Just making sure my daughter got up in time for the bus." He replied. Callen smiled and nodded.

"So how's your first day as an official NCIS agent?" Deeks asked walking over to Alexa.

"It feels the same." She replied. He wrapped her in a tight hug. "Can't... breathe." He let go.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's ok monkey. I still love you." She smiled at him and pat his head. He smiled.

"Okay then." Kensi said awkwardly.

"Is this as weird for you as it is for me?" Sam said nudging Callen.

"You have no idea." Callen replied. Sam and Callen laughed.

:

:

:

WHISTLE!

Eric stands at the stop of the stairs. The team all turn to face him. He points to Ops "We have a case," then walks towards it.

They all walk up the steps and enter Ops. Nell is frantically typing into the computer. Eric walks over to the main screen.

"Okay so we have a missing drone." He says.

"A what!?" Sam exclaims. Everyone in Ops looks at him.

"A missing drone." Nell says. "To be more specific a no-man drone. They can be controlled anywhere. You just need the password and and Palm print of an official from flight officer."

"Are there any missing officers?" Callen asked.

"Mhm," Nell replies, "Officer Michael Peyton, he is divorced, one kid, zach, wife's name is Sheril."

"Send us the..."Callen started.

PING!

"Address sent." Nell smiled then ran back to her computer.

"Okay then. Deeks, Kensi go find out how the drone just disappeared. Alexa, Sam, and I will visit the wife." Callen says.

"And break." Deeks says and clasps his hands together. Everyone looks at him and walks out of the room shaking their heads. "Come on. Seriously? Wait up Kens." He runs out after them.

--------------------

I know it's kinda short, but I've been busy. Next chapter will be loner I promise :) I don't have school to worry about anymore so all my focus is on the story! COMMENT AND VOTE!

Next chapter coming soon and yes there will be more Densi and Callen and Alexa soon! Anyone have a ship name for Callen and Alexa comment below! Whoever has the best one will have a dedication in the next chapter :) Good luck!