Chapter 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Sam walks into his dark house. He walks over to his daughters room and kisses her forehead.

"Goodnight princess" he says and walks to the door.

"Goodnight daddy." She replies and then slips back into sleep.

He smiles and heads for his room.

"Hey honey." Michelle says looking up from her book."How was work?"

"Same old, same old." He replied getting into bed. "Oh and guess whose a couple now?"

"Alexa and Callen." She smiled.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"She told me a long time ago. Honey you're so late." She laughed and put her book on the table.

"Whatever." He groaned. She turned off the light and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight love." He smiled and they fell asleep.

:

:

:

Callen and Alexa pulled up to the house and went in.

"Well that went better than I thought." Alexa said.

"Really? I think it could've gone better." Callen said dropping his bag on the floor.

"At least that's over." Alexa smiled and dropped her bag next to his.

"Yea, but now I have to be careful around him." Callen sighed moving closer to her.

"This is going to be fun." She smiled and leaned her head into his chest. He sighed again.

"Yeah, yeah. Are you sleepy." He asked looking down at her.

She looked up at him and shook her head. He smiled and kissed her. Then he lifted her up and took her to the bedroom.

:

:

:

"Kensi you're really heavy when you're drunk." Deeks says as he piggy backs her up the stairs of his apartment building.

"I'm not drunk and why am I at your place?" She said smirking. They got to the last step and he put her down.

"Then why was I carrying you?" He moaned.

"I don't like stairs." She laughed.

"Whatever princess." He smiled and opened the door. Monty ran over to Kensi.

"Hi Monty. Oh I missed you too buddy." She said petting him. His tail was wagging fast.

"He's been asking for you to come over for weeks."  Deeks laughed.

"Oh really? He wanted me over." She smiled.

"Maybe." Deeks said smiling. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "Or maybe I just might be in love with you Fern."

She didn't have time to reply because he kissed her.

:

:

:

"Here you are." Eric said as her parked outside of Nell's apartment.

"Thanks." She said. She unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her bag.

Eric turned to her. "See you monday."

"Yup." She smiled, then leant over and kissed him on the lips. "Night Beale." She said and got out of the car.

"Ni-gh-t..." Eric stammered but she was already inside. He smiled and drove home.

THE END!

-----------------

That's the end of Part 2! Check out part 3!

COMMENT, VOTE and ENJOY!