Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE

"So." Kensi said sitting next to Alexa in the bullpen.

"So?" Alexa mocked.

"A little birdie told me something about you." Kensi said winking.

"Is this little birdie really a tall Navy Seal who can't keep his mouth shut." Alexa laughed.

Kensi nodded laughing. "So is it true?" She asked.

"Yeah." Alexa smiled.

"Awwwwwwwwww." Kensi said and then quickly covered her mouth as the boys walked over.

"Are you looking at puppies again?" Deeks frowns.

"Nope something way better." Kensi smiles and looks at Callen who sighs.

Callen sits next to Alexa and Kensi squeaks. Sam rolls his eyes and lets out a small chuckle.

"Am I missing something here?" Deeks said looking at everyone smiling but him. Everyone nodded. "What's going on?" He pouted making a puppy face.

Kensi looks at Sam, who looks at Alexa. Alexa turns to Callen. "Well I mean everyone else knows." She mutters.

Callen sighs and nods. "Let's just get it over with."

"Rip it off like a bandaid." Sam laughs.

"One way or another the still hurts." Alexa countered. Sam chuckles. "Kensi would you like to..."

Oh my Yes." Kensi exclaims cutting her off. "So Deeks you might need to sit down for this." Deeks is confused, but sits down next to Kensi. She puts a hand on his shoulder. "Alexasdatingcallen." She said it so fast you could barely make it out.

"What?" Deeks questions her. "Spill it slowly."

"Alexa's dating Callen." She says a bit more clearly now. Deeks face goes blank and his jaw drops.

"Monkey?" Alexa says walking over and waving her hand in his face. He blinks.

"WHAT?!" He shouts. "WHAT? NO!" He gets up and starts to go over to Callen, but Alexa grabs him and pushes him back to the couch.

"Calm down Marty ." She says patting him. "Everything's gunna stay the same."

"You can't date my little sister." He yells at Callen, who is hiding behind Sam. Sam is laughing.

Kensi sits next to Deeks on the couch."Its ok let it go, she's a grown up now." She says. Deeks shakes his head and looks up at his sister.

"No." He simply states.

"Yes." She replies . "It's not your decision. It's mine and I chose to date him 3 months ago and it seems to have worked out just fine so please just relax and let me be happy."

"3..... What...but...happy?" Deeks mutters. Alexa smiles down at him and then shoves him into Kensi, who hugs him tightly.

"Yes they are very happy." Sam says pushing Callen into Alexa. Callen wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek. Kensi let's out a squeak.

"We're not kids anymore monkey. I don't need you to protect me anymore. I can handle myself." Alexa said.

"I know..." Deeks says remembering the day that brought them closer than ever.

:

:

:

FLASHBACK:

Marty Deeks was a cute rebel 11 year old boy, who loved his little sister Alexa.

Their mother had just passed away.

Rudy, their stepfather, had begun drinking and being angry.

He would lash out at the children. Marty would always take it all.

He didn't let the man lay a finger on his sister.

One day Rudy took it too far and tried to kill Alexa.

She was outside drawing on the sidewalk when he came out and grabbed her.

Marty saw from inside and grabbed his stepfathers shotgun and ran outside.

"Enough." He yelled.

Rudy laughed and continued harassing and choking Alexa.

Marty was fed up.

He pointed the gun.

BANG!

:

:

:

"I'll never forget, but I'm ok on my own now." Alexa said awakening him from his thoughts. She knew him too well. "You gunna be ok?" She asked.

"Only if your ok?" Deeks replies.

"I'm great." Alexa says and wiggles more into Callen, who gladly tightens his grip.

"I guess I'll have to live with this then?" Deeks asks.

"Yup" Everyone says in unison. They all laugh, even Deeks who is still being held by Kensi. He leans his head on her shoulder.

"Ok you can date my sister." He smiles. Callen kisses Alexa on the lips. "Oh god but not that please." Deeks covers his face Kensi squeezes him in her arms .

Sam slaps Callen on the shoulder and smiles at him.

"So beer anyone?" Sam asks.

"I could go for a few." Alexa says.

"That means I'm going." Callen says.everyone laughs.

"I'm always up for beer." Kensi states.

"I think I need a hundred." Deeks smiles.

They all walk out to the cars and drive to the bar.

----------------------

This is what you've been waiting for :)
ENJOY, COMMENT, and VOTE!
Next chapter coming soon!