Chapter 5

HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!! ---- I know it's been awhile, but I just graduated highschool!!!! So I've been busy celebrating. I'm back to give you more! ENJOY,COMMENT, AND VOTE!
-----------------------------------------

CHAPTER FIVE

They all meet up at hq and sit at their desks going through files and searching the internet.

"There's nothing that ties him to any terrorist organizations or any anti-American drone groups." Deeks says closes his laptop forcefully. He was tired and angry. They had been searching for hours now.

"Come on guys, we have a missing marine. Possibly dead, all because of a drone. What does it mean?" Callen stated, hoping an answer would arise.

"It means were screwed because we don't know how or when he disappeared and whose behind it all." Kensi countered.

"Eric has been checking calidascope for Peyton's car and Peyton. I'll go see if he got anything." Alexa said getting up. Callen gets up too.

"I'll go with you I need to stretch my legs." He said. Alexa shrugged. Sam eyes them both and smiled. They looked at him awkwardly then walked up the steps to ops.

:

:

:

"Why were you looking at them like that?" Deeks asked Sam.

"Like what?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know you just stared at them smiling." Deeks said.

"Am I not allowed to look at people or smile?" Sam rebuttled.

"Whatever." Deeks said and put his head on his desk. "I'm sooooo tired."

"Quit whining." Kensi said getting up. She walked over to his desk to smack him but he was already asleep.

She quietly walked over to Sam and leaned in to his left ear. "So what WERE you looking at?" She enphasized the word were to get her point across.

"The cutest couple besides me and my wife." He whispered. She smile an went back to her desk.

"I knew it." She squeaked. She quickly covered her mouth as she heard Deeks snore. Kensi and Sam laughed.

:

:

:

They walked out of ops with a new address. They found Peyton's car through calidascope, which Eric had been staring at for the last 4 hours. Poor guy.

Alexa thanked him and her and Callen walked out of ops. She walked the opposite way of the stairs causing Callen to stop walking and turn around.

"Where are you going?" He said confused.

"Bathroom." She said pointing down the hall.

"Oh okay." He replied and quickly caught up to her. He interlocked their fingers and they turned the corner to the bathrooms.

"I actually have to go." She said. He chuckled and let go of her hand. She rushed into the bathroom.

He waited outside and leaned against the wall. When she came out she walked up to him and stood real close.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled. She blushed. He leaned in and kissed her lips. After a fees seconds they pulled away.

He took her had again and they walked back. At the stairs they let go of eachothers hands and walked down.

:

:

:

"We have a crime scene." Callen said.

"Let's go." Sam and Kensi said getting up.

"Wha...." Deeks said waking up. He wiped some drool from his face and got up. "What did I miss?"

They all laughed and walked to the door. "Seriously? Every time guys. Every time." He quickly followed them, not wanting to be left behind.