❦ Chapter 7 ❦

Hey guys! Ok just to let you know, this chapter takes place ten years into the future 😆

  Mary's POV

     "La~ La~" I sang. It wasn't a real song, nor did it have a proper melody. I hanged the last set of clothes, and sat down to drink some water. It's been ten years. Ten, whole years since I ran away from home.

    After agreeing to stay in this house, I had food to eat, new clothes to wear and a roof over my head. I wore clothes the previous owners left behind, and  ate food the animals bought to me, (provided it's edible, and I checked).

    I walked down the stairs of my tower-like-house. Outside, it may look like a tower for a lost princess to be rescued by her knight in shining armour. But inside, it looked like a library.

    Each wall had shelves and shelves of books of all kind

Downstairs has a dining table and bed. It even has a suspending bed, enough for two! I reached the last flight of stairs and looked at the mirror. I spun around to get a good look at myself. My seaweed coloured hair turned white when I was six because of my quirks. My eyes turned pink too, but red when I activate my quirks.

    I had the power of concealing eyes, which could only conceal living things, from others sight of vision

    Stealing eyes, which allows me to hear other people's thoughts.

    Deceiving eyes, to deceive others into thinking I was someone else.

     Still Eyes, to paralyse someone completely for a few minutes, or even turn them into stone.

     Drawing eyes, to draw people's attention to me.

     Knowing eyes, to remember every single thing I hear or see.

     Clairvoyance Eyes, I can see a wide panoramic view of things pass doors or walls.

      Erasuring Eyes, I can cancel out my own quirks, which comes in handy.

      Destroying Eyes, I have super human strength to lift heavy things.

      Last but no least, Combining Eyes. I can use all my quirks at the same time to turn back time. I know because once when I was ten I dropped a glass plate and cut my self. I activated Combining Eyes for the first time and turned back time to before I dropped the plate. The quirk may sound nice, but it isnt. If I do something horrible and activate Combining Eyes, the accident may seem like it never happened but I'll still have memory if it.