Battle

Zetsu appeared again. I stood up from the tree. "That was fast."

"They're not far, you can get there by foot. It's about 3 miles west of here."

I leaned down, stretching my leg. "Alright, I'll meet you there then."

Zetsu left and I took off in the direction he told me. The excitement from before came back and this time I knew for sure that they were there. If the Elder's aren't there though, I'll get them to tell me where they are at.

The safe house came into view and I fell to a stop. There was definitely a lot more movement from the inside and outside. This had to be the one. Zetsu came beside me. "I'll get them to get to me while you go inside."

I nodded at his plan and watched as Zetsu jumped into the clearing, ready to get the Feudal Lords. Just as quickly as he came out, another person appeared in front of him, kicking him. My eyes widened as I saw her. Even the Mizukage is here?!

The rest of the shinobi came with her to face of Zetsu. I almost snorted at their stupidity. Everyone went to fight Zetsu so now the safe house was empty. I waited a little to make sure they were completely distracted before making my move. As their backs were turned to me, I ran from the forest and jumped from the ground through the window of the safe house.

My collision echoed loudly and I had to act quick or else the shinobi will be on me. My breathing quickened as I heard the yells. "Another one!"

"They got in!"

Quickly, I scanned the rooms and all I found was five old men playing cards with each other. Well, not anymore. They were now staring up at me with horror. The Elders aren't here... 

I cursed loudly at the discovery. On each of the old men, they had a hat with a symbol of what Lord they were. I grabbed the one closest to me, clutching his robe tightly.

"L-Let me go!" He exclaimed, trying to fight back, but he wasn't strong enough.

"You're coming with me." I hissed into his ear, and then I jumped back out of the window, climbing to the roof.

By now, everyone's attention was on me and there were several shinobi surrounding me. I grabbed my katana from its holster and held it up at the Feudal Lord's neck. The Lord let out a scared noise, squirming under my grip. I strengthened my grip, pressing the cold blade against the skin.

"If any of you come closer, I won't hesitate to kill him." I yelled out loud. The advancing shinobi stopped in front of me. They all had different clothing on, which made it easier to distinguish which village they came from. Majority were from the Mist since the Mizukage was here, but I could spot a few from Konoha. They were the people who called out to me.

I recognized one of them as the proctor for my chuunin exams. His eyes widened in recognition. "(Y/N)?!"

"Who's that?" The Mizukage demanded. 

The proctor had a look of confusion. "(Y/N) Hanninzowa. A shinobi of the Leaf."

I ignored their conversation, and continued my demands. "Tell me where the Elders of Konoha are right now!"

The shinobi didn't respond, and I pressed the blade deeper into the skin. The Lord let out a yelp of pain, and I noticed that I cut through the skin and a small line of blood was trailing down. One of the ninjas in front of me raised his arms as if in defeat. "T-They're at one of the camps set up for the war."