The Other Member

I stood staring at the sport where he previously stood in shock. Now the tears were flowing down my cheeks. Itachi...why...?

I looked down at the ring on my hand and fingered it. My only reminder of him now...

"(Y/N)!"

A loud voice took me out of my thoughts. I turned to see Naruto running to me. His face was full of worry and it turned worse when he saw me crying. "(Y/N)! Why are you crying!?"

He rushed up to me and enveloped me into a huge hug. Naruto's embrace was just so comforting that I couldn't help but let it and continue to cry on his shoulder.

"It's okay...let it all out." Naruto murmured in my ear as his hands rubbed my back softly.

"(Y/N)! Naruto! There you guys are!" Kiba now arrived, riding on Akamaru with everyone else. "We heard your scream, (Y/N) and came to you as fast as we could." He told me. Then, he realized that I was crying. He jumped off of Akamaru's back and rushed over to me. "(Y/N) are you okay?" He exclaimed.

I released myself from Naruto and nodded slowly. Kiba then gave me a warm hug. "If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you."

I sniffled, "Thanks Kiba."

"What's this?" Kiba asked as he looked down at my finger where Itachi's ring was. 

My eyes widened. "U-Uh, I found it on the ground and I liked how it looked so I kept it!" I stuttered. Kiba eyes me suspiciously but seemed to accept the answer in the end.

Naruto leaned into my ear. "Why do you have Itachi's ring?"

I stiffened, about to deny everything, but Naruto wouldn't listen. "I know it's his ring, (Y/N). But I guess you don't have to tell me how you got it if you don't want to..."

I let out a short sigh of relief. I can't tell them of Itachi's meeting with me. What would they do? How would they react?

Then, Naruto let out a gasp. "I know where Sasuke is! My shadow clone found him!"

Everyone gasped. "Lead the way, Naruto!" Kiba said. Then he turned to me. "(Y/N), you've done a lot of running, do you wanna ride on Akamaru with me."

I think I almost died of relief. Honestly, the last thing I wanted to do was run again. Because of my stupid lazy self. I jumped on Akamaru behind Kiba, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Follow me!" Naruto declared as he sped off into the woods. Then all of us began to follow him. Akamaru ran so fast that the wind blew so much in my face, my hair whipping behind me. Unconsciously, I tightened my grip on Kiba's waist. 

He turned back to face me, "Is he going to fast for you?"

I froze, "N-No! It's okay!" 

Kiba laughed, "Sorry, but he's going to have to go this fast to keep up with Naruto. But it's okay, you can hold onto me as much as you want," he flashed me wink and I felt my cheeks flush.

"S-Sorry..." I loosened my grip on him, but he moved his hands to hold onto mine. "It's okay, (Y/N). Really, I don't mind." He said with a grin.

I sighed, "Alright. Alright." Then I resumed my tight grip on his waist. What I couldn't see was the triumphant look on Kiba's face as I held onto him.

"Everyone stop!" I heard Kakashi-sensei demand, and all of us stopped in the middle of a clearing in the woods. 

I turned to him, "Why are we stopping?"