New Mission

"Good (Y/N)! You're doing a great job!"

I was training with Enya-sensei and he was teaching me how to fight with my sword. It was a family katana that has been passed down through many generations. It was a chakra-infused sword that worked hand in hand with our kekkai genkei. If a Hanninzowa member uses it we are able to just our kekkai genkai with the sword. For example, if I wanted to use water in a fight, I would call for it using the sword, and then the sword turns to water, and whenever I slash it, the sword of water acts like a whip. Same with other elements.

Grandma would never let me use it until I became a Genin. She always said that's when my mom began her training with the sword and when she began training with it as well. So, as to not break tradition, she refused to let me even touch it until I finally became a Genin. Now that I could use it, Enya-sensei said he could help me train me to get used to the sword and other ninja skills.

Enya-sensei had us do less missions, since he wanted to train us to hone our skills. So far, we've been on few mission, and while the other squads were bustling around doing their missions, Squad 11 has been training in the training fields. Generally, we all train together, but there are some days that we each train individually with Enya-sensei. In my opinion, I liked training more than doing those lame and boring D-rank missions. D-rank missions barely have anything interesting happening in them. However, I did miss being in any mission, D-rank or not...

"You know (Y/N) you're getting stronger and stronger," Enya-sensei come up to at the end of our training. He gave me a water bottle. I took it from him, muttering a thanks.

"So... you think I could go on a harder mission thennn...." I asked him in a sing-songy voice. "Those D-rank missions are just so boring."

I gave him by best pouting face with big puppy eyes. Enya-sensei's cheeks dusted with pink. "I-I don't know." He cleared his throat. "Maybe, I could ask the Hokage if has any missions. Since we've been doing a lot of training, maybe he'll be lenient and give us a harder mission."

I pumped my fist in the air, "Yes!" Success!

"(Y/N)! Are you done training!"

I turn to see Kyo and Wakako running towards us. "Hey if you're done training, can you train us!"

They stopped in front of us. "Yeah, Enya-sensei! You promised to help me master my genjustsu!" Kyo pouted.

"And you said you help my chakra control!" Wakako whined.

Enya-sensei smiled at them, and then laughed. "Alright, alright. We'll get to it, guys."

"But I thought we were going to ask the Hokage for a harder mission?" I added, a pout on my face once again.

Enya-sensei gulped, talking a step away from us as we advanced to him. "Okay guys let's take all this one at a time..."

Suddenly, a cloud of smoke appeared in front of us. A jounin ninja appeared in front of us. Enya-sensei let out a loud sigh of relief. I glanced at Wakako and Kyo and the three of us were stifling a laugh.

"The Hokage-sama wants to request an audience with you and your squad," he directed to Enya-sensei. I wonder what the Hokage wants...maybe he'll give us a hard mission!

After saying his words, he disappeared in a pouf of smoke again. Wakako looked at the space the ninja appeared at in wonder. "I want to learn how to do that!"

I turned to Enya-sensei. "Hai! Please teach us!"

Enya-sensei laughed. "Maybe later... as in way later. That is very complicated jutsu, so maybe when your Chuunin."