Tenchi Bridge

The moment we arrived, Yamato-taichou told us to get into position. Sai, Naruto, Sakura and I hid behind boulders that were far enough that the spy couldn't sense us, but we were close enough that we could still see a little of what was going on.

Yamato-taichou already transformed into Sasori and was walking onto the bridge. I silently gasped as I saw the spy coming from the other direction. The spy was wearing a long gray cload and a hood. I had no idea who it was. As the two met, I held my breath, waiting for the spy to take off his hood. The spy lifted his hand, and took down his hood.

Naruto, Sakura and I stared in shock at the person.

It was Kabuto.

I tried to strain my ears to see if I could catch what they were saying. "The wind's so strong." I muttered. "I can't hear what they are saying."

"That's why we were able to get so close to them, (Y/N)." Sakura said. "The wind is so strong it's carrying our scent and sound. They can't pinpoint where we are."

"He needs to capture Kabuto now!" Naruto hissed. "He's taking too long."

"Naruto, this is Kabuto we are talking about." I told him. "He's very strong as well."

"But if Yamato-taichou is too cautious, the enemy will be alert." Sai said. 

I nodded at his statement. "Yamato-taichou will be alright."

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I saw that a kunai was being drawn by Yamato-taichou. He's going to capture him now! But, just as Yamato-taichou drew the kunai, another figure arrived right behind Kabuto.

Orochimaru.

I hissed at the sight of him. If this wasn't such a high-class mission I would've ran up to Orochimaru and I would've killed him. I saw Naruto tense up beside me as well. I knew he was feeling the same way. "Orochimaru followed Kabuto!" I whispered.

The three of them continued to talk and it looked like Kabuto was siding with Sasori (aka Yamato-taichou). Kabuto's hand turned green as he summoned his chakra. It looked like he was about to go attack Orochimaru. Yet, once he began to charge, he swiftly turned around and attack Yamato-taichou instead.

Yamato-taichou's imitation dissolved and he jumped up in the air just as Orochimaru summoned multiple snakes from his hands to attack Yamato-taichou. Once they wrapped around him, it was revealed that the snakes attacked a Wood Clone.

"What in the world?!" Naruto exclaimed. We were all just as shocked. I looked over and saw that Yamato-taichou raised his hand in signal. We all jumped from our hiding spot and went to Yamato-taichou's side.

"Yamato-taichou, what in the world is going on?" I asked him. 

He turned to me. "Kabuto was indeed a spy from Sasori, but Orochimaru dispelled the jutsu he was under a long time ago. So he just faked being controlled so that they could kill Sasori. They probably didn't know that you, Sakura, killed him already."

I looked up at Orochimaru and Kabuto with a cold glare. They looked down at us with mild amusement. "You guys again..." Kabuto muttered.

"Ah, it's been a long time hasn't it Naruto-kun, hime-chan." Orochimaru said to us with a big smile. "I wonder who's the stronger of you three now. You guys or my Sasuke-kun."

Just the fact that he was regarding Sasuke as 'his' made my blood boil. Anger was flooding through my body. It took all my energy to hold back my chakra from going everywhere. I looked over at Naruto and saw that he was in an even worse position. His nine-tails chakra was already taking him over, his eyes were already turning into cat pupils. "Give Sasuke back!" He yelled.