Chapter 11- Malia

Stiles' POV:

I try to fall asleep that night only to have accomplished throwing my sheets everywhere. I can't get her out of my head. Her hair, her eyes, her body....

My cell phone rings, so I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Malia."

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"I need to come over."

"Why?"

"Because I need we need to talk," she says with a touch of anger.

"Alright yeah, but hurry. My dad is coming home soon."

"Be there in 5."

I hang up, a little frazzled. What does she want to talk about? Why is she so mad?

I sit downstairs on the couch, happy to get away from my room for once today. I sit in silence until the doorbell rings.

I open the door, and see Malia wearing tight leather everything except for her angry face.

"We need to have a little talk." She enters herself, pushing me out of the doorframe to get in.

"What about exactly?" I motion for her to sit on the couch, but she waves away my hand. So I sit, and she stands away in front of me.

"I've seen you hanging out with that Lydia girl a lot lately." She says while examining her nails.

"Well yeah, she's really awesome."

"Aren't I awesome enough!" she yells.

"What do you mean?" She starts to walk towards me.

"Stiles, we're together. Remember the Eichen house night?" She proceeds to sit on my lap, then lean in close. "And I remember that you're an amazing kisser," she kisses me without warning.

I try to push her away, but she's stronger. I keep trying, but it never works. Instead I say,

"Malia! I don't love you. I love someone else!" She breaks apart from me, and jumps off of the couch.

"Who? That Lydia girl? She's not worth it! I am!"

"Malia, this is my decision and I am breaking up with you as of now."

Tears swell in her eyes, and she says, "You're going to regret this." Then she storms off and through the front door.