A Moment in Time

Thanks if you are reading this! It really is crazy that I can write what I love and someone will actually see it :)

IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED TEEN WOLF PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

So Lydia's best friend died while trying to save Stiles from the Nogitsune- an evil spirit that possessed Stiles. Lydia's old boyfriend Aiden died trying to save him too.
----

By the way, this and the following chapters 1-5 or so are pretty bad, because I wrote them a long time ago 😂 SO PLZ DO NOT STOP READING IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE FIRST FEW ARE TERRIBLE
___________________________

Lydia's POV:

I stand beside Scott and Stiles as we hold the funeral of Allison. Tears are rolling down my cheeks as her dad gives a beautiful speech about his daughter.

When he closes, it is time to do the thing I fear most- to bury her. I loved her as a sister, and to see her be put beneath the earth is a terrible thing to me.

We gather around the hole and I can't contain my tears anymore. They flow in floods down my cheeks. I'm embarrassed and I don't even know why, it's natural for this to happen. I try to wipe away my tears when I see Stiles looking at me worryingly.

"Come here," he says as he pulls me into his shirt. I cry for what feels like an eternity when I feel that people are starting to leave.

"I.. I mean we s-should probably g-go now," I say between sobs.

"Let me drive you home." Stiles gestures to his car- a beat up old jeep. I nod, because I know that Scott will be here for a while and I can't be here much longer or I might burst.

He opens the door for me and then gets in the car himself. He starts it, and I try to pull myself together.

" I'm sorry Lydia, I know this is hard on you. And I feel like I should be the one 6 feet under, not Allison or Aiden."

I still feel bad for Stiles, this whole Nogitsune thing is just terrible. And the worst part is that the guilt is literally eating away at him as each day passes. I can never really see the same Stiles anymore, except for when he does his usual puns and sarcasm.

" Stiles, please. Stop. You know it wasn't your fault, it wasn't even you! It was someone

else using you against your will. "

" I know, but it still feels like it was me. I remember every single thing I did. And I will never be able to take it back. "

We drive in silence until we reach my house.

"Hey, um thanks for driving me home."

"No problem." A smile so genuine slides onto his face. I wish I could see Stiles this way more often.

I walk into my house, and grab an apple. Tomorrow is Monday, so I should go to school. But do I want to? Will I look traumatized or something?