Chapter 2- Messages

How was chapter 1? Comment <<<

__________________________

Stiles' POV:

I try to sleep but I can't. I just can't anymore. What's the point? Sleep is stupid. I wish we didn't have to sle-

My thinking is cut off from my phone vibrations. I get up and grab my phone.

message: Lydia

hey Stiles. r u going to school tomorrow? I don't know if I can.

I respond back-

um no I guess not. I doubt anyone else will either. are you okay?

As I wait for her to respond, I read her text message to find any openings for us to get together- and I don't even realize I'm doing it. Bad old habit. Then I see my screen change to her message-

honestly no. I feel like I can't breathe. this whole thing sucks big time.

I reply, but hesitantly-

I know. I really am sorry. do u want to meet up tomorrow?

I wait for what feels like a LONG time and when my phone buzzes I actually jump.

sure. meet me at my house at 12, I don't think I can go out.

Oh my god. I just got INVITED over to Lydia's house to be ALONE with her. But I shouldn't make any moves, should I? She just had her past two boyfriends leave her in one way or another. It's only right to give her space.

_________

Overnight I must've dozed off because I wake up the next morning to blazing sunlight. I suppose I should get a shower, I mean this is Lydia Martin we are talking about. And being clean isn't making a move right?

I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I turn, and look in the mirror. Tired, frazzled, and lack of self-worth is all I see in the mirror. How could Lydia ever even have tiny feelings for me?