Chapter 9- Love Matters

Lydia's POV:

We spend the rest of the day talking, eating popcorn, eventually throwing that at each other, kissing, and me laying in his arms on the bed. We are doing the latter right now.

"Hey Lydia?"

"Mmhmm?"

"When did you realized you liked me?"

Crap, I actually I don't know that one. What can I tell him? I don't want to hurt his feelings, and say something he doesn't like.

"Well uh I actually always have felt for you. Even when I was dating someone else, you always tugged at my heart. And then at the hospital, I really understood how much you like me. Then everything kind of fit together. I remembered every time you tried to get me to like you, and I brushed you off. So I guess I always have, but now more than ever." I wrap my hands around his arms as I say that.

"Well I'm happy you caught my drift," he says with a classic Stiles grin.

A thought pops into my head about ground rules. I don't want to get hurt again.

"Hey, okay. I think I need too set some standards for this relationship."

He pulls me into him and says "Really?" playfully.

"Really." He starts to kiss me again, so lightly that it feels like a feather. God he's a good kisser. I kiss him back.

"So.. What about ground rules?" He smiles on my lips.

"Oh, umm well.. Okay. I'm serious. Number one, no cheating on me. Number two , no sneaking into my house late at night."

"That's it?"

"Yep."

He looks at me so passionately I feel like I might melt then and there. He pulls the hair from my face and puts it behind my ear. I swear my face must be the color of a dozen tomatoes.

"Stiles, just kiss me," I say, catching his attention.

"Of course, my queen," he says with a smile. I start to smile too.

He starts to kiss me, soft but passionately. Then he starts to kiss me harder, and I swear I'm under a spell. He starts to stop, and so do I.

"So how was that?" He looks satisfied, even if he wasn't intending on leaving only having kisses.

"Like I was in heaven."