Chapter 4- Which Is Mysteriously Untitled...

Thor's POV

        I stared the young Midgardian. She appeared to be frightened of me. Director Fury coughed. "Thor?"

        "Yes Director?" 

        "Would you show Ruari here around?" 

        "I would be happy to perform such a task. Come along young child." A cough erupted from Tony. 

        "Um, Thor?"

        "Yes Tony?" 

        "Young child?" 

        "Well that is what she is. I was not in a gaming mood when I named her according to her age. On Asgard-" 

        "No, no, I don't care about Asgard!"

        "But-"

        Director Fury interrupted us both. "Tony, shut up, Thor, just show her around the ship." I nodded and motioned for the female to come in step behind me. We walked back down to the first floor. 

        I sighed. "Tony is forever in a gaming mood. Are you ever inclined to play such jokes upon your fellow Midgardians?" 

        "No... What's a Midgardian..?" She rakes her hand through her hair, which is much shorter than other females like to wear it. I will have a lot to learn still.

        "A Midgardian, you know." 

        "No, I don't know." 

        I turned, trying to look her in the eyes. "Are you jesting?" Seeing she was not, I frowned. "A Midgardian is from Midgard.. here? Asgard is where the gods live, and then there are some other realms, and Jotunheim, which is where the frost giants live. The Jotuns." We walked farther down, into the lower levels of the ship. "Most of these rooms contain food." I opened one of the doors to show her the long metal table where we all ate. "Would you like some food?" I shook the box of human food known as Hoptarts. She nodded silently, her eyes huge in her pointed face. 

        "Here, try them. They are quite good. Although these may be stale." She shrugged. I tossed it to her and we just sat on the table eating Hoptarts. 

        The door opened. "Hello Thor, ma'am. Thor, aren't you supposed to be guiding her around the ship?" Steve questioned.

        "Do not mock. There is always time for Hoptarts." 

        "Poptarts. They're called Poptarts." He muttered as he pulled out things from a cabinet. "Thor, do you know what the kittens this is?"

        "No. Why do you speak of kittens Steve?"

        "Because Tony thinks heck is a swear and he forbid me to swear around his child." I smile and Ruari and I watch Steve plug in whatever he pulled out of the cabinet. 

        "Um... I think you put stuff in it.." Steve frowned at it, then tossed a bunch of things from the fridge into it. An egg, cold pizza, and long strings of pasta went in. And something green. He pressed a button and a growl came from it. 

        "What is this contraption??" I roared over the noise.

        "I don't know!!" He managed to yank out the plug. It was too late, for food was scattered all over us and the kitchen. Everything except Ruari was touched. She stared around with the Poptart still in her hand. No one moved, until she stood up. She got a rag and began to clean up all the spilled food. "No, miss, let me do that." 

        "No, no it's alright, I've got it. There's another one over there though." He picks up the other rag and begins helping her. They soon have it cleaned up and Ruari and I leave. 

        "This is where we keep many things that we need." I open a door to a room filled with things Midgardians couldn't live without. The next room was a room full of weapons. We went up the stairs and I took her to all the labs.

        "This is Bruce, a man of science." 

        "Hello Thor, Ruari. How are you both?" He paused in his work to greet us. 

        "I am of a fine disposition." 

        "I'm well, thank you." She gave a small nod. 

        We toured the rest of the ship, including showing her to the room which she was permitted to stay in. After that, she went to see Bruce.