Quatorze

Quatorze(Fourteen)

It was morning before I knew it. I laid there with Allie in my arms as I smiled and caressed her. She was so soft and sensitive. She is like my angel. If you saw her sleep she looks so peaceful and innocent. I still can't believe that she is mine. I glanced at the clock and then groaned.

I gave her a kiss on the lips and it seemed to wake her up. She had the best breathe taking smile that I have ever seen and I liked it. ”Good Morning, that is one of the best ways to wake someone up.” She said. As she stretched making me just want to hug her with all that I have.

“Well you should thank me then because I might be doing this every morning,” I flirted. She brought her arms around my neck. She brought her face up to mine.

“Well I guess you’re going to see me smile a lot then, because I am going to be waiting for that kiss every morning.” She said. She smiled at me. I smiled back as I bit my lip. She leaned in closer and kissed me.

My arms instantly went around her waist and ended up on her back. I brought her closer to me and then kissed her with so much passion and love. I never really thought that I would be in this situation, with Allie. As I kissed her I showed her how much she means to me even if it has been a month. I love her with all my heart and I know it is cliché of me to say but she has finally made my fairytale of being a prince come true.

I licked her bottom lip and she let me in. Our tongue wrestled with each other and my hands roaming all around her body as I pulled her as close to me as I possibly could. Forgetting everything that was around us.

We kissed for a while and then we headed to get ready for school. It’s amazing to think that we have grown so close since we got together I mean we were close but now were closer and I love every minutes of it.

I took a shower and changed into some khaki pants and a blue collared shirt with my black slides and black socks. I grabbed my backpack and both Allie and I headed downstairs for breakfast. Instead of taking the elevators we took the stairs, a little morning exercise. I felt good with Allie by my side and now I have contacts so it was amazing.

For me not to wear those things I call glasses, I felt like something is just about to begin. A new aura in my life. I mean yes everything is still the same but something inside me tells me that there is something different that is going to change.

“So Adam, how do you like your contacts?” Allie asked.  I smiled at her. And gave her a kiss on her head.

“I love them,” I told them.

“More than me,” she pouted.

I laughed and shook my head. “No I will never love anything more than you,” I turned her head to face me and gave her a kiss.

“Never say never”

We were on the second floor, how do I know this? Because my parent’s and Drew’s room are on this floor and it’s kind of obvious.

“Never,” I whispered in her ear. We kept walking until we got to the kitchen, everything was set as usual. “Morning,”

“Morning,” Mom, Drew and Dad replied. I was still holding hands with Allie when we sat in our seat. I served myself some food and so did Allie.

“So Damon told me your new contacts came in, and they look good.” Drew commented. I nodded. I loved them myself so I’m not going to brag. Haven’t you heard that saying: Bag don’t Brag.

“Thanks, they were hard to put in the first few tries but I think I got the hand of it.” I told him as I chewed on some toast with butter and sugar.

“Well…you look handsomer than before Adam.” Mom said. My dad, he just nodded.

“Thanks mom and dad,” I told them. I smiled as I went back to eating. I wasn’t hungry for some reason; I guess it was because I was nervous. “Hey, I might have to stay after school. I have to stay for an A/V Club meeting.”

“Ok, what for?” Mom asked. She looked at me while she was cutting her waffles into pieces. I looked at everyone they were just eating.

“Something about the sports or something. Or the announcement. I don’t know yet” I explained to them.

“That’s interesting,” my Dad commented. I just shook my head and then laughed. I felt a hand on my leg and I froze.

The hand was heading straight to my upper thigh and it was turning me on a little. And I think I liked it. I looked up to the person that hand belonged to, Alllie. Her hand went slowly up my leg slowly making me want her to just get there already. Gosh why am I feeling like this? I have never felt this way before. So why now?

“Yes….well I have to go…I mean we have to go to school.” I said as I got up and took the last bite of my food. I grabbed my bag and excused myself and then I waited for Allie to follow me. When she did we headed outside and then got everything we needed and went to school.

“So Adam… can I talk to you for a second” Ms. Daniels asked. I nodded. She pulled me aside from class. I didn’t find it strange because Ms. Daniels is like one of my friends. “I was wondering if you would like to teach a class downtown. I mean I have to be out of town to visit a relative in Tampa and I was wondering if you wanted to teach my class.”

“Sure, I would love to. It would be an honor for me to teach people about something that I love the most. I know it sounds corny but it is true,” I paused and then looked at my hands trying to hold in all the excitement. “But I will do it on one condition, if you let Allie and I teach together.”

“Sure, it wouldn’t matter. I love you too and I think she is a wonderful girl for the job just like you,” she said as I shook my hand. I smiled, to think that Allie is going to be working with me on teaching people how to sing and dance. “You will start tomorrow, Friday. And I will be back on Monday…if you do well at teaching I might make you a staff member.”

“Ok, thank you so much” I said with a big smile. She then left me there with a smile on my face and in my thoughts. A few minutes later I found Allie’s face in front of me and her hands on my waist.

“What you staring at?” Allie asked. I looked at her and smiled.

“Ms. Daniels just offered me and you to teach her music and dance class this weekend.” I told her. She smiled a breath taking smile.

“Are you serious? I hope you said yes.” She said jumping up and down.

“I did. Of course, why wouldn’t I?” I told her. I wrapped my hand around her.

“So when do we start?” After a few minutes of excitement. I had to calm down before my heart would just jump out of my chest of joy and of the feelings I get every time I touch Allie. It was I like I am in heaven.

“Tomorrow,” I told her. She hugged me hard then before. After a few minutes, we went back to the class.