Epilogue

I know it has been a while since I updated this book but here I am ready to finish it.

The book is almost done, but here is the last chapter you all had been waiting for since FOREVER!!!

***

Epilogue

Thanksgiving came and went and Christmas was around the corner. It seemed that the air was getting colder by the day which is not that usual here in sunny Florida and I didn’t even know how to handle the cold, well I did but I was too lazy.

Alex secret of her being pregnant was revealed around the beginning of November. Damon was there right by her side which I was surprise at the time since it had been a while that we actually had a decent conversation with each other.

Allie and I have had some bumps on the road with the guys that have a crush on her have been in the way and the fact that when next semester comes she is on her was to college since she basically graduates right now. I am happy to see her get her dream. It fascinates me to see that the future is only around the corner.

I got the hang of working at the studio. I have fun and I get to spend time with Allie which I don’t get tired of. To tell you the truth, I am sad that she is leaving for college. The college she is going to is UF, University of Florida in Gainesville, Fl.

I am going to college too. I am going to Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL next semester. Two different colleges. But we will be somewhat close to each other. My problem is that I don’t want us to drift apart. I don’t want us to leave and not be together. I am afraid that she is going to fall in with someone else and forget me.

“Hey Adam, what’s wrong?” Allie asked. I shook away the thought. We were in class just learning like usual. But lately I have been out of it and it is strange for me since I don’t do that but I guess now it is different. I looked around the room. This was the class that I had Damon, Allie and Alex in. It was good but a little boring. I only had at least a one month in school before I leave to my college. I basically already graduated but I will come back to have my graduation like any normal person would.

“Nothing, I am just thinking. So where is thanksgiving this year? Yours, mine or Alex’s?” She just shook her head and didn’t say anything. She focused to the teacher. She looked so cute learning and having her reading glasses.

“Mr. Hertz is there something you would like to share with the class?” The teacher asked. She liked me but this is strange. I rarely get in trouble. I looked up at her and realized that everyone in the class was looking at me with surprised looks since I don’t really get my name called in class unless it has something to do with school.

“No Ms. Horner, there is nothing. I am sorry” I said. I had to swallow my pride since I didn’t want to ruin my chances that I have with college. All the paper work is in and I will be gone by the end of the semester.

“Very well, no talking then. But since I am talking to you…what is the answer to number twenty-one on the homework?” She looked at me and then handed me the pen to the Active Board. I went up to the problem and did the equation out. It took me at least four minutes to figure it out. And when I did. She just nodded.

I sat back down and looked at Allie. She gave me a smile and then I went back to daydreaming. I have been doing that lately. It seems like I want to escape from my reality but I know I can’t because sooner or later I have to face it.

Everything is just coming so fast and I didn’t realize how fast my future can come. I mean I remember what seemed like yesterday when I met Alex in sixth grade and then I flash forward to ninth grade and I remember the day Alex and I met Allie. And then after that in my sophomore year, Alex, Allie and I went to Washington D.C to see our friends there. I remember so much. And now a couple months ago Alex found out she was pregnant and Allie and I have been together.