Six

Six

The rest of the day has gone by fast. Allie and I have been spending every second together. This is the best 1st date ever. Well the only one that I have had.

It is 8:23 and we went back home to get in the pool. I got in with just swimming shorts. Allie had her bikini under her shirt. It was blue, the bikini. The shirt is see through. Even though were going out, she still is uncomfortable with her body. She has even as friends. She got in the pool and swam next to me.

"You know this is the first and best date that I have ever been on" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck she was so close to my lips it was taunting me.

"I am glad to hear that, this is the first and best date for me too," I said as my arms snaked around her waist. I pulled her close.

I leaned in and was about to kiss her when.

"Look at you guys...man get a room, no one wants to see this," Drew said from the porch door. He had a grin on his face. Before I knew it Allie wasn’t in my arms but blushing beside me.

"Naw were good. Thanks for the interruption." I told him. He went back inside laughing. I turned to see Allie. She was staring at me "Take a pic. It'll last longer,"

Making her blush more. I pulled her to me. And gave her a kiss. I knew she wanted it more than I do. She kissed me back a few seconds later. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her around my neck. She put her legs around my waist. I could feel myself getting hard. Then I pulled away knowing that it would be hard to even be away from her.

I was breathless. What shocked me was that she let go of me and took off her shirt. She looked more beautiful. "Well are we going to swim, ill race you" she said with a smile.

"Oh it’s on," and then we raced. The rest of the night went well, we talked and stuff. When it came time to sleep. Allie asked if she could sleep with me. And I told her yes, I fell into a sweet dream that I haven’t had in years with the girl that I like in my arms.

If you’re wondering, yes I still have feelings for Alex but every time I am with Allie I forget about everything but Allie and I. My feelings of Alex have died down since the day I found out she was pregnant, it was hard for me to realize that but I did.

Its morning already, we have to wake up early because of school, ughh. I feel so comfortable in Bed with Allie in my arms. But we had to. We got showered and dressed and headed downstairs.

We ate breakfast with Mom and Drew, I guess Dad already left to his Law Firm. His partner is no other that Mr. Young. They have been working together since they moved next door like 6 years ago. My Mom which is kind of weird but works at the hospital with Mrs. Young. She is a delivered nurse person. I forgot what it’s called.

That is how Alex and I are close because our parents are. But then 3 years later we met Allie. And I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback: Freshman Year

"Hey Alex, you coming over to study for the science exam?" I asked. We were heading to our last class, it was mid-November. It was cold outside. But not much since it is Florida.

"Sure, my parent won’t mind," she answered. She was wearing a skirt with jeans under them and a black shirt. With her long black hair with highlights.

"Ok," we turned the corner. I was looking around and then BAM! I hit someone and then their books and my books scattered.

I looked up to see a girl with long brown hair. She was wearing a band shirt and some jeans. I haven’t seen her around, she is probably new.

"I am so sorry, I am such a klutz," the girl apologized. I bent down to get my books and she had already gotten hers "I am Alyson"

"No need to be sorry, I was just distracted and I am Adam," I said as I stood up. I shook her hand. Which is soft? I looked an Alex who was laughing (Of course) at us.

"I'm Alex," after she was done laughing, she shook Alyson hand.

"Are you new?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at her she is pretty, but not as pretty as Alex. "Well maybe we can help, what’s your next class?"

"Um," she handed me her schedule. I looked at it and then her.

"Well it looks like we have three classes together; your next class is with me. We have English," she looked relieved. "I can show you to your last class,"

She nodded. Alex went to her Science class. And we headed to class.

End of Flashback.

I will never forget that day; I got two best friends that day. We made it to school. I guess I had driven even though I was so out of it. I got out of the car and went to open the door for Allie before she could get out. I grabbed her hand and we got out of my Toyota Camry.

I entwined our hands and then we headed off to our first class, Music. People were staring at us but not really, they were focused on Damon. And what he does best.

If he thinks he might have a chance I doubt it. Now that girls know that he is single they go at him like fresh meat. Alex has been ignoring him and it. I guess she did need time to think about it

We found Alex at our lockers, she was waiting for us. She saw our hands. "It’s about time you guys finally go out"

With a smile on her face, "Yup, its official." I said as I let go of Allies hand and opened my locker. I got my books and then I closed it. "So how are you and him?" I looked at her stomach.

It kind of grew she eats like an animal. She is 1 month and 2 weeks. "Well the baby and I are good. I went to the doctors Saturday and I got a thingy picture, I’ll show you at home. Well I got to get to class," she said as she hid her stomach with her jacket.

No one knows that she is pregnant but Allie, My Family, Damon, Alex’s Family and I. No one at school knows, well except for the teachers and nurse.

Alex is going to try and graduate before we do but she still wants to walk with us. The baby will be born around mid-April, the doctors said that when she took the test. She was around 1 month or so. It has been three weeks into the school year.

Allie and I got to Music class. We were just singing a song that had to be chosen. I picked Elliot Yamin's Wait for You. I like the song and I picked it just for Allie. She blushed, which I love so much.