Trois

Trois (Three)

We made it to school before class started which is good since Sarasota High is a big school. My classes are close to each other except for Music, and Dance which I have music now.

My schedule is kind of the same with Allies. I love to sing but I am to shy too. Ms. Daniels asked me to be the lead in the school musical last year, at first I said I would think about it but then Allie and Alex convinced me to do it. And I actually had a lot of fun.

I might be trying out for the spring musical. Or the one in the fall. I don’t know yet. I got to the Auditorium to find mics from the recording studio in the back area of the stage.

Yes I know what you’re thinking, what nerd can sing. Well that’s me. Allie followed me to where we usually sit. We were talking about Allies moving in. I decided in the car (to myself) that I was going to keep my- I don’t know- feelings because I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

As we were talking, I could help to notice how pretty Allie looked today, she had her contacts in since her eyes change for brown eyes to light brown eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans with a baggy shirt. I just wanted to take them all off-whoa stop! What is wrong with me and my raging hormones?

I bit my lip in embarrassment but before she could ask why. Ms. Daniels walked that is when I realized that the bell rang. Then class began.

"Now class, like I told you yesterday. We are going to do vocal test I will call up two at a time." She said she called up the first two. "In the meantime do any work that is due tomorrow"

Allie turned around to face me but before she did her eyes wide open and saw someone. She got up and saw Alex, with puffy eyes. She ran to her. It took me a minute to get up.

"What’s wrong Alex?" I heard Allie asked her. Alex shook her head then her eyes met mine.

"Nothing, it’s just allergies," Alex told her. She is such a horrible liar.

"Ms. Young, I don’t believe that you are in this class," Ms. Daniels said her voice echoed. She was on stage.

"No Ma'am I just came to leave a note to Adam from a teacher." Alex said as she took out the note. By now everyone was watching us. Ughh noisy biotches.

She handed the note and I put it in my back pocket. “Very well" the teacher replied back.

Alex waved us goodbye and then she left. "Mr. Hertz and Ms. Hope your turn," Ms. Daniels said. We walked up to the piano.

"Say me, me, me" she started playing "I’ll tell you when you can change," we obeyed. I notice that Allie had a good voice. "Changed now to Do Re Mi. Fa So La Ti Do," we did. "Alright well Allie you’re a Soprano-Alto. Adam you are a baritone, like last year." She looked at both of us "Very well, next."

We got off stage. “You were amazing Adam" Allie commented. I nodded. I looked at her and smiled.