Treize

I hope you like it :D Vote and Comment!!

Treize (Thirteen)

I woke up by someone snoring in my ear. My eyes opened and I realized that was hugging someone. I look to see and it was Damon. I jumped which woke him up.

"What?! Damon why the hell were you hugging me for?"

"Five more minutes Alex, I am really tired" Damon told me. Since I was sitting up from being startled. Damon pulled me down. So that I was facing him.

I notice that neither Alex nor Allie was hearing. I looked at my watch that I guess forgot to take it off before I fell asleep.

"I love you Alex, come here and give me a kiss." Damon said with his eyes still closed. Before I could say anything, he crashed his lips on mine. I was so shocked that I didn’t kiss back.

He tried to make my lips move with his but come on I am not gay. He pulled away, and opened his eyes. Then he jumped up. With a hurried look on his face. "WHAT THE F*CK!! Adam what the f*ck was that?"

I stood up too. I shrugged. I was more confused than he was. "I don’t know you tell me, I wake up with your arms wrapped around me. Snoring in my ear and then I try to wake you up but you pull me down and then start kissing me." I paused and looked at him.

He ran his fingers through his hair as my word sank in. "I was trying to tell you I am not Alex but your lips crashed to mine...which I am not gay," he looked at me and snickered. He shook his head.

It was quiet that is until the intercom made noise. "Good morning boys missed us. Well were in the kitchen about to eat breakfast it is only 10:30 but were have a long day a head." I heard laughter and notice the voice is Allie, and they were both laughing.

I went over to the intercom reply button. "Hey we'll be there in 15," I forgot Damon was in the room since he was so quiet.

"Um about what happened that stays between us ok, I don’t want anyone to find out that I kissed a guy." Damon said. I nodded. I showed him the guest bathroom on my floor and then I headed to my room, got my clothes and then headed to take a shower.

I thought about everything from last night to this morning, from Allie and Alex sleeping to Damon wanting to be my friend to this morning with the kiss. Yes I am telling the truth he is a good kisser but I am not gay. I like girls. I am in love with Allie; she is like a drug to me.

I got done taking a shower and changing and then I waited for Damon so we can go downstairs together. When we made it to the kitchen with Damon on my left. I found Allie; she was eating eggs and bacon. I picked her up from the stool. She was eating on the island counter.

And I gave her a big kiss, at first she was shocked but kissed back immediately. After a few minutes of kissing, someone cleared their throat and we pulled away breathless. The butterflies in my stomach still fluttering around. I looked into her eyes. Then she looked away and went back to eating.

"Good morning everyone," I said with a smile on my face. I went to get my breakfast. My favorite cereal Lucky Charms.

"So what do you want to do today?" Alex asked. I shrugged as I sat next to Allie. I notice Damon had already got his breakfast; I guess he is comfortable here. That’s a good thing.

"I don’t know we can just hang, well actually I want to um go to my eye doctor so I can get contacts," I said. "I have been thinking about changing in to contacts I hate wearing glasses," As I ate a spoonful of my Lucky Charms.

"Oo. So you’re going to look more handsome than you already are," Allie said. She gave me a peck on the lips as she finished her breakfast. I laughed.

"Well than maybe I should get them so I can look handsome for you," I said before I took another spoonful of Cereal.

When I was done eating, Allie and I went to the eye doctors. Since were 'rich' we can go to the eye doctor without an appointment but sometimes I do have appointment but since it is Sunday I rather get it before school tomorrow.

We got there and then went right in, we had to sign in and then we had to wait. It was 10 minutes later that the eye doctor came in and I was playing with Allies hair which kind of looked weird. He led me into a room and told me to sit down on the chair.

Allie was outside waiting for me to finish. The eye doctor looked at my eyes to see if I need to change my prescription but when he was done he said that I was the same. He gave me a paper and told me how much it would cost.

He said that if I want contacts that I am going to have to order them because of my prescription. And that it’s going to take 3 days to arrive. We went back home after I order my contacts. I am so excited.

The rest of the day we just hanged out. Well that is until Alex and Damon had to leave since we have school tomorrow. Allie and I went straight to sleep. Well that is after taking a shower and stuff but yes we went to sleep. I was happy to have Allie in my arms.

It has been three days; Allie, Alex, Damon and I are in the lounge playing truth or dare. It is surprisingly fun. Damon and I have been getting close since the chat we had on Saturday. I am excited for today since I finally get my Contacts.

These last three days have been so slow. It is the beginning of September already. Well Mid actually, the 10th. I am actually so confused on what day to day is. Oh wait! It’s Wednesday the 10th of September.

"Adam, your contacts have arrived." I heard the intercom say. Mom. I answered back okay and then ran downstairs before anyone could stop me.

I know I am acting like a kid but I can finally get rid of these things you call glasses. Well I am going to use the glasses for home and stuff but the rest I am going to wear the contacts.

I am so happy. I made it downstairs and then almost fell and ran into Mom. She was holding the box of Contacts.

I grabbed the box from her hand and then opened the box like I just got my first Christmas present on Christmas day. I can’t wait to put them on. No more glasses for me now. I tested them on and they fit perfectly. I put the left one first and then the right one second.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes are not brown anymore but green. It’s kind of weird to see myself. "I think you look sexy in those contacts," A voice from behind said. The voice brought shivers down my spine and my heart beating faster. One person can do that and it is Allie.

I turned around and looked at her. Everything was so clear now. I don’t need those glasses that sometimes fall off my nose. I cupped my hands in her face and then my lips connected to hers. It relived all the butterflies in my stomach and the shivers down my back. It is amazing.

I pulled away forgetting that I needed to breath, our forehead connected. We looked into each other’s eyes smiling but the moment was changed when...."Hey gosh Adam you can run. You should join the running team," I heard Damon say. I laughed as I pulled away from Allie.

One hand connected and the other around the waist. I smiled. "Thanks I guess...it just I have been awaiting for these contacts for like a long ass time," I told him. He laughed. He was coming in to the living room with Alex in front of him. His arm around her waist.

As they came closer, I saw the love that I have always seen in their eyes, I guess that is how my love for Allie is. I looked at them and then looked elsewhere. "So Allie, you like my contacts?"

"Of course babe, you look more handsome than you already were," I blushed as she said that. I mean like blushed. I nodded.

"Thanks, I just can’t believe that they are finally here" I told her. We then sat down on the couch, which then Alex and Damon did too. We talked for a while but Alex and Damon had to go since it is a school night.

So that left me and Allie. We cuddled after doing our homework. We just enjoyed each other’s company like we always do. I feel complete when I am with her so I was happy. When we went to sleep I was happy that we could sleep together, to have her in my arms...and never let her go.

I know it is short but this is all i have time for to write. Now that school has started and i am a freshman, i dont have time...I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! :D