Onze

Onze (Eleven)

I got done and then waited for Allie, after we headed downstairs for breakfast. I was so hungry. "I am just happy with you in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you." I told her, she blushed. As we were almost close to the first floor of the house. Allie looked away with redness on her cheeks.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her head as we made it to the end of the stairs. As we made it into the kitchen. Drew was there eating like a pig as always while sitting on the stool by the island.

"Good Morning," Allie and I greeted. As we sat next to him. Well Allie sat I started to make her breakfast.

"Good morning" with food in his mouth. I ignored him and finished cooking. "You know I heard some noise last night when I was on my way to the theatre/ lounge."

"Oh really," I said curiously. I served Allies part of the eggs and then mine. I gave it to her then go the drinks.

Gosh she looks so beautiful right now. I kissed her head and then started eating my food. "Ya well..."Allie trailed off not knowing what to say.

We stayed in silence and continued to eat. Then Drew spoke and broke it after a few minutes. "Well I am happy that now, I thought you were never going to do it. Everyone thought you were going to be a 40 year old virgin. But I didn’t

"Oh yeah, Damon owes me 50 bucks," he said as he got up and then put his plate in the dirty side of the sink.

Allie and I exchanged looks. "Wait you said that 'everyone' who is everyone?"

Drew realized that he said it out loud so he answered but didn’t look at us "Well there is Damon, Some football players, and me."

"Wow and you say I have no life. But you and your friends have no life." I said as I ate my eggs. I looked at Allie, she was laughing silently. I looked at her with a questioning look.

"What? Don’t look at me like that; I think you look cute when you’re mad." She said as she took a drink from her cup then pinched my cheek.

My cheeks turn red from embarrassment since Drew was still in the room "Not in front of Drew. Please." I whispered to her. She laughed. Drew saw us.

"Bro man you got whipped. And it has only been like a week." He told me. My red cheeks were redder than before.

"No I am not I just love her. And you don’t know that." I snapped back. He just laughed to himself and then walked out of the kitchen.

It was silent for a while. Then I broke it "Hey, I think we should go to the pharmacy." I suggested. Allie nodded.

"Ya I think we should since we didn’t use protection. I can take that pill. So I won’t get pregnant," she told me. I nodded. We finished eating and then we got up.

I left a note to mom and Drew say that I am going out with Allie and I don’t know when we will be back.

As we got out the door and headed to the car I notice that it was about to rain. An hour ago it was sunny. I am still not used to Florida's weather even if I had moved when I was little. Well that’s what my Mom told me.

Something about me having family in Los Angeles.  Yes I would love to meet them; everything is perfect where I am even if it is for a visit.

We got to the car and then headed off to Walgreens. Allie turned up the radio. And started to sing along with it. The song was Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. Since it a duet I sang with her.

It's a quarter after one I'm all alone

And I need you now

Said I wouldn't call But I've lost all control