- Chapter 29

We tugged at the hems of our dresses waiting for the knock.

‘I think we look fucking hawt!’ Karine said as she looked at herself in the mirror. I laughed at her little comment. Amelia looked at her in amusement.

‘Agreed’ I replied pouting slightly and then laughing at my failed attempt.

‘Mirror picture?’ Amelia suggested as she unclipped her bag removing her camera and then taking her bag from her shoulder, dropping it on the floor. We all did the same and ran to the mirrors.

‘Go for it!’ Karine squealed as we huddled together. I stuck my leg out of the side sticking my tongue out scrunching my face. Karine tilted her head to the left slightly smiling deeply. However Amelia took the mick out of the “Duck face”. She stuck her lips out really far, did the peace sign before backing up abit and bending down showing a tad of cleavage. I couldn’t help but laugh. I heard the picture snap as we all held back our laughter. Instantly as the flash came out and the bleeping finished. We hugged our stomachs to stop the cramp from laughing. Tonight was going to be amazing.

The knock finally came making us jump as we took more pictures, expressing funny faces. All 3 girls huddled around the door smiling as I tugged at the hem of my dress quickly. I opened the door smiling widely. All 5 boys stood in front of us. Liam rushed in first taking Amelia into his arms, Followed by Harry, hugging Karine and spinning her around in a circle. Niall followed putting his arms around my waist and hugging me slightly. Zayn walked in nodding at everyone. Louis stood at the back, flowers in his hand. I blushed as he walked forward handing me the flowers.

‘How’s my princess?’ he smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me to his height. I kissed his soft dry lips as he spun me around slightly. I smiled.

‘Your princess is fine and dandy now her prince is here’ I replied. As cliché as it sounded this is how we talked to each other. I find it amazingly cute. I stepped back from him starring at the flowers. They were purple and Pink roses that were tide by a rough piece of rope.

‘Let me go put these in a vase quickly!’ I said shuffling into the bathroom, my shoes making the clomp noise on the laminated flooring.  I found a vase stood with artificial flowers in. I removed them putting them in the sink before filling it up and popping the real flowers in. I spread them around, rearranging them to make them look perfect. I carried them out placing them on my bedside table shifting my alarm clock to the right slightly. I stood back admiring my work, smiling at them as the blended in with the surrounding. Without warning, two strong arms wrapped around my waist and I leaned my head onto his shoulder kissing his cheek.

‘They look beautiful thank-you Lou!’ I said as I entwined our fingers together, kissing his cheek again.

‘Shall we go guys me and Niall look like the bummer squad not having girls!’ Zayn said as his thumb pointed towards the door. Niall, however, seemed hurt by him saying that. His cheeks going a tint on red and his eyesight looking directly at the floor. His chest rose quickly up and down.

‘Leggo’ Niall mumbled as he shuffled to the door, already leaving and walking down the hallway with Zayn. Zayn put his arm around the little Irish lad as they left the door. He whispered something into his ear. I shrugged not wanting to get involved. He’ll tell me when he wants to.

‘Dude stop bringing bieber into everything!’ Harry shouted after him, laughing as he and Karine walked out of the door as well.

‘Lock up Gem!’ Amelia yelled back as only me and Louis stood in our dorm room. I pecked his lips before walking hand in hand towards the door. I flicked the light switch, making the room instantly dark. I closed the door sliding the key into the door and twisting it. I removed my key checking the door was locked before hooking my arm into Louis’ and leaning my head into his shoulder. We walked down the lightly dimmed hallway in silence, until the music from the hall became louder. I smiled recognising the song. I hummed along. We turned the corner and walked through the double doors that revealed a room full of young teenagers dancing, the smell of alcohol and sweat rising.