- Chapter 7

I closed my eyes leaning in as well my heart was beating. Then it finally clicked. I’m not falling in to his mind games. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. I looked in to his eyes to see disappointment but I carried on looking to get the real view. I wanted to kiss him. But I didn’t want to take away my first kiss on someone who would use my heart for his own laughter. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged before picking up my water bottle and walking to the elevator that was situated a few meters from the reception desk. I clicked the button hoping it would come quicker to release the awkwardness. The door finally opened and people rushed towards me exiting the elevator. I walked in pressing the 3rd floor. There were only 5 floors in the reception where all the dorms were. The door closed put where stopped by an arm. I was the only one in the lift. He looked at me with confusion on his face and was panting for breath.

‘Let go of the doors!’ I said pushing him back a little making the doors close again until he stopped them.

‘Why wouldn’t you kiss me?’ He asked looked right through me. I felt like a ghost like he could see everything feel everything.

‘I didn’t kiss you because you are you and I am me we don’t match Louis and I don’t want my hopes getting up now please leave me to go to my room!’ I said angrily pushing him harder and making sure the doors closed. I heard the thud against the closed doors and then the sound of rushing feet. I closed my eyes leaning against the cold metal wall. I heard the ding of the first floor and there stood Louis again. He walked into the lift.

‘Leave me alone’ I spoke before he could. I closed my eyes and folded my arms trying to ignore everything around me.

‘I won’t leave you alone until you listen to my reasons!’ he stated making it uneasy to give a no to his face. So I didn’t give him a no, but instead a time limit.

‘You have until I need to get of the lift, shoot’ IO spoke opening my eyes and turning to lean my shoulder on the wall. He took a deep breath before starting.

‘I always thought you were shy, abit weird and never opened up. But in the past few months you’ve been different you finally don’t take the hate that’s firing at you, you either just knock it on the chin or give some remark back, which might I just add can be so funny! You are finally getting your confidence and I dunno.. er it’s just appealing to me more than all the other girls I played, and I just well er wanted to follow my heart really and see how the kiss felt but yeah’  he stopped looking at himself in the mirror, pushing his fringe back even further. He started to lean in and before I knew it his warm moist lips found his way to mine. I pulled back almost instantly confused and worrying.

‘I..i’ he sighed

‘I understand’ He rubbed the back of his neck roughly as he looked at the floor moving his feet alittle.

‘It’s not like I didn’t enjoy it, I just didn’t want my first kiss to not mean anything to me’ I said slowly looking at him. I tilted his chin up to see his eyes full of tears.

‘Don’t cry Louis please you’ll find the right girl one day it just isn’t me, I’m not your girl’ I said. The door finally dinged for Floor 3 and I walked out not making it awkward.

‘You’re my girl and will be forever’ I heard him whisper as the doors closed slowly. How could I feel this way about the bully? I thought about this so long. Always told myself never fall for those who don’t treat you right. But my mind was convincing me he was bad, he was horrible to me. But my heart just wanted to jump back into his arms. I need to avoid him .Get him out of my mind I won’t fall for a boy over 2days and a boy who used to bully me for 5years of my life.

I woke up the next morning with 2 smiles and bright eyes looking at me. I rubbed my eyes propping myself up onto my shoulders. They shuffled back and sat on the edge of my bed. I forgot I left them last night. I forgotten everything that happened last night until I woke up from my dreams.

‘What happened last night missy?’ I rubbed my eyes again looking at them weirdly. How the fuck did they know.

‘What do you know them I’ll explain what I know’ I said sitting up and pulling my pillow for comfort behind my back.

‘Well after you left Louis explained you just ran out, so he left running after you and then we got talking to the rest of the lads and got all numbers and then Harry texted me late last night when we just came in saying they found Louis and that he was crying in the bathroom and refused to come out’ Karine took a deep breath and then Amelia took over.

‘So when we found you sound asleep we told them we had found you. And then harry rung us so we went into the bathroom so we didn’t wake up and he said Louis explained that he ran after you and he went to kiss you but you turned him down and then he did kiss you in the lift but you stopped straight away into the kiss and said that you weren’t the girl for him’ Amelia breathed heavily and then looked at me with curious eyes.

‘Well looks like you know everything’ I said laying back down and covering my face with the pillow blocking out the sunlight that shined through the open blinds. The window left through a soft breeze making me shiver slightly as I wore a vest and little shorts to sleep in.

‘We don’t know your point of view’ Karine almost screamed at me taking the pillow and throwing it at the door.

 ‘There is nothing to say, he kissed me unguarded and I pulled away and said that this wasn’t meant to be and he looked really upset but I know he doesn’t like me in that way he always bullies me it’s just a trick!’ I said quickly defending myself. I jumped out of the bend sending them both flying and ran to the bathroom locking the door so they couldn’t come in. I heard the quiet whispers from behind the door but I couldn’t make out what they said so I decided to shower. I turned on the shower letting the water heat up as I looked at myself in the mirror. I brushed through my wavy brown hair as I looked at myself. I still wasn’t happy with whom I was but I’ll have to live. I undressed myself and stepped in the shower. The floor was cold as the cold water only just started flowing. Warm water hit my cold skin making me shiver. My skin tingled as the water warmed up. I put my head under letting it fall over my face. My thoughts took over my whole body. I can’t consider myself as one of his ‘bitches’ who he plays with. Messes with their heads, shags them then just as people say ‘dumps’ them for the next. He continually does this over and over not caring what each girl feels like. Each girl not knowing his past and how he uses them for their body. Every girl he drives insane, had every girl either crushing on him or just wanting to get a step near him. This guy wasn’t famous, he wasn’t the only person on the world with water anyone can live without him. He isn’t even that polite he is rude to anyone. I stepped out of the shower to a cold bathroom. i wrapped a towel around me quickly and then towel drying my hair. I unlocked the door to see 4 boys stood infront of me. I just stood there mouth opened unti lthey reliased. I just froze. The covered their eyes with there hands and started screaming the wouldn't look. Major panic mode started. 

Hey guys please give feedback to either @_1Dworldwide or comment on here love to hear it! <3 - Gemma