- Chapter 5

I looked at them with my eyebrows slightly raised. I turned watching them walk. One of them slowed down as if he was cowering out but the curly haired boy pulled him. I needed to learn their names.

‘Hey’ they spoke together.

‘Did you plan that or was that just a coincidence you said it at the same time?’ I said sarcastically making them all blush.

‘It was spontaneous’ The blonde one said shying away behind the shoulder of the curly haired boy.

‘Right okay what you want anyway?’ I said as I looked down at my Ipod, pausing my game on Doodle jump. Yes I was addicted to it.. Problem? I think not!

‘Well we was like sent by Louis but he never gave us a reason’ The blonde one said shrugging and diverting his attention to the table where he sat.

‘Why didn’t he just come?’ Karine said, Amelia and Karine were unaware of mine and Louis’ little ‘bumps’ or like get together, what ever you call it.

‘He looked as if he was going to be sick with nerves I think’ they said looking back. I looked over at Louis to see his body shaking. One of the boys who stayed there was trying to comfort him but it looked like he was being unreasonable.

‘Why nerves?’ Amelia questioned. I started to blush, I panicked not telling them.

‘Guys come talk to me over here a sec’ I said getting out of my seat and grabbing one of their arms and dragging them behind our booth.

‘What the fuck you want?!’ I whispered angrily.

‘Louis wants to give you his number’ the blonde one said.

‘Before we carry on tell me who you arm I can’t keep going on as ‘the blonde or’ or ‘curly haired one’’ I folded my arms looking at them.

‘I’m niall’ the blonde one said pointing to himself.

‘That’s Harry’ He pointed to the curly haired one and he smiled.

‘And that’s Zayn’ He said pointing to the dark haired boy.

‘Right okay, I gather you already know my name orrr?’ I dragged on my or waiting for them to answer the question.

‘Yes Louis told us’ Niall said nodding.

‘Okay so why does he want me to have his number?’ I questioned studying them all. These 5 lads were the boys who bullied me. The boys who i made my days living hell and I was having a civil conversation with them without one of us insulting the other. At that moment Khristine and Cyanne came in. They followed the boys around like little lost puppies. They weren’t what you call ‘slags’ but they tried to act like them. The boys caught them coming in and turned their backs towards them. They both squealed and I caught them through a small gap running over to Louis and the other boy, the only one I haven’t learnt the name of yet. I laughed as Louis tried to move more into the corner but Cyanne just budged up more. The boys gave me an evil glare before I turned my attention back to them.

&l