- Chapter 21

Louis’ POV

‘Why didn’t you tell me last night?!’ I screamed at niall pacing the room backwards and forth. Gemma ran out 5 minuets ago and I was still trying to digest this. I pushed my hand through my tangled hair, breathing deeply. Why would she hurt her? I’ve never like Cyanne. Yes she’s a nice girl but what she does is wrong. I paced even more waiting for niall’s reply.

‘She told me not to!’

‘Wait so she knew that you knew! This makes it even better!’ I said waving my arms around in the air.

‘Calm down Louis! You can either rage here or go comfort your girlfriend!’ Harry said rubbing my back with his hand. I didn’t need to think. I ran out of the dorm shoeless and headed towards her room. I skidded round corners as I ran as fast as I could.

‘SORRY!’ I yelled back as I had to swerve around a group of girls. They giggled but I kept running. I came to their dorm room. I knocked a few times to hear a groan.

‘WHO IS IT!’ one of the girls yelled.

‘It’s Louis let me in!’ I said banging the door again and then kicking it. I calmed myself down not letting anger take over me. The door opened to Karine in her PJ’s yawning.

‘Is Gemma here?’ I asked quickly looking into the room.

‘No she never came back last night, I thought she was with you?’ She said looking confused.

‘She did but she ran off about 5minuets ago and I don’t know where she is’ I said out of breath. I was talking to fast.

‘What did you do to her?! I said if you hurt her I’d chop your balls off and force feed them you!’ She grabbed me by my collar and dragged my in the room and against the wall. I yelped a little.

‘What. Happened. Louis!’ she said releasing my collar and leaving me stood there gulping.

‘Cyanne beat her up with her friends, and Niall knew but didn’t tell me and he didn’t know that Gemma stopped over so he walked in and told me and Gemma then got upset and ran off’

‘I need to talk to her, tell her that im not angry!’ Karine gave me a sympathetic look.

‘Go look by the lake, under the 4th or 5th tree near the bridge, it’s her favourite spot’ she said opening the door. I took her advice and ran. Ran as fast as I could. I skipped the lift and went straight for the stairs. Jumping every 3 steps. I have to say I concurred those steps in a record time! I ran to the oak tree where we met yesterday. I checked my phone for any texts or calls but nothing. I kept going.

Gemma’s POV

I sat under the tree. The ducks surrounding me as the peck the water and ground that was beneath me. The birds tweeting loudly. It was peaceful here. No one could hurt me or make me feel bad. Only Karine knew about this tree. I come here when im upset. When I don’t want to see anyone’s face. I closed my eyes and tucked my knee’s up to my chest. I was still sat in Lou’s clothes. I could smell his aftershave. It felt as if he was here. Next to me. But I knew he wouldn’t he’s mad with me. I always fuck things up I can’t keep a friendship, I can’t keep a relationship, heck I can’t even keep my life going sometimes. I wanted to put my headphones in and shut the whole world out but my phone laid back at Lou’s alone. The leaves were rustling from the calm wind that blew through. My hair was a curly mess I tried to tame it with my fingers but it only made it worse.

‘Gemma?!’ I heard someone whisper in the distance. I opened my eyes to see Louis running across the bridge. I closed them again. Ignoring that I had just seen him.

‘Finally’ I heard him sigh as the noise of his feet on the bridge stopped. I could sense his anger yet sympathy.

‘Gemma?’ he whispered sitting down next to me. I flinched as his hand touched my cold skin.

‘What?’ I said sighing.

‘You come to yell at me?’ I said stubbornly moving away from him.

‘I want to know why you lied?’

‘I didn’t want you going on a rampage like you did, I didn’t want you to fight my battles, I’m strong enough on my own I don’t want anyone sympathy, I never had anyone’s sympathy I don’t want it know!’ I said standing up for myself.

‘Why else did you come here or is that it?’ I said stubbornly folding my arms. he sighed before whispering into my ear.

‘I came to say how much you’ve already changed my life, I came to say you are beautiful., perfect, amazing, and everything I need in my life and I won’t get angry over you keeping one thing away from me I love you Gemma, I need you’ I felt a tear come to my eye. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

love gemma<3