♥ Namjin VII♥

Short Chapter Ahead!

Forgive me.

---

"Hi Namjoon!" Jin said smiling widely but Namjoon don't mind him... instead he walk pass him. Acting like he don't heard him.

Jin sighed. It's hard. Really hard.

They know each other for years now. And a year ago they've been together. Months really go well not until Namjoon's parents find out. They really don't want Namjoon to be in a relationship so they tell them to broke up.

Namjoon, being the obedient one broke up with him. But Jin knew he could do something so here he is now... chasing Namjoon.

He go to his class, not really listening but just thinking what he can do now to prove Namjoon.

The bell rang, and finally, the hell was over. Jin walk quietly by himself. He don't want to find Namjoon, or 'chase' rather. He walk the way to the school garden,where the place him and Namjoon usually go.

"I miss you, Joonie..." Jin whispered feeling tears at his eyes. He tried his best not to let it go,but when he turn around and saw the bench where they first met, it go...

Happy memories flashback to him. The laughing... the joking... the loving. Now? It won't happen again.

"What else do you want Dad?!" Jin wipe his tears when he heard someone shout... or should he say, Namjoon shout. "I broke up with him already, right? What else do you want?"

"If you broke up with him the why he's still flirting with you?!" A man answered angrily, which he easily recognized to be Namjoon's father.

Jin follow the voices and he saw Namjoon, crying. In front of him was his father, with papers at his hands.

Jin eyes widen when he saw it, he knew what it is. Scho report card and papers... Namjoon's transferring.

"But I love him, okay?!" Jin froze at his spot when he heard that. Namjoon quickly noticed him and run to him. "Seokjin's the one I love, okay? If you don't want us to be together then don't. I don't need your blessings anyway." Namjoon said and pulled Jin but Jin stopped him.

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim..." He mumbled.

"Hey. What are you do-"

"I just can't take it. I can't take Namjoon away from me. It's my fault. I'm sorry..." Jin said.

"Answer me,huh? I don't really like this idea but... yeah... just answer me. Do you like Namjoon that much?" His father ask and Jin quickly nodded.

"I love him." Jin said sternly.

"Then good. With his performance? He really proves that your his inspiration. Then go..." Jin lit up with a smile.

"Really?" Jin ask.

"Dad? You sure?" Namjoon ask not believing his own ears.

"There's a deal. Straight A." His father command.

"A+" Namjoon said and his father laugh slightly while Jin smile.

"Good. I'm waiting for that. And Jin? Same to you..." He said and leave. Jin turned around to face him.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim!" He said and bow multiple times before hugging Namjoon. "Yah!! Joonie, I miss you!!" Jin said while Namjoon laugh slightly.

"I miss you too, Jinnie." Namjoon said and look at Jin. "I love you."

"I love you too."

---

Enjoy!!