❤ Yoonmin IV❤

"I hate this!" Yoongi said and run a hand trough his hair. "Ugh, so close. He must move a little from my Jimin if he don't want to die." Yoongi said so frustrated.

"Shut up, hyung. Taehyung and Jimin are bestfriends. And Jimin is not yours, you're not even confessing yet." His bestfriend, Hoseok said.

"You shut up too, Hobi. He's mine." Yoongi gave a death glare to Hoseok. Hoseok sigh as a sign of defeat.

After awhile, Jimin go back to his own sit, in front of Yoongi. He look back to see the two seatmates.

"How is it? Hyung looks like so annoyed." Jimin said a little worry appearing in his eyes even though he don't want to.

"Yeah... you know, there's this someone my bestfriend likes. He likes him very much but don't confess. He's so jealous but don't make a move, so weak right?" Hoseok said and look at Yoongi teasingly. He don't want to end this conversation with nothing happening to the two.

"Shut up Hoseok, you should run now." Yoongi said but Hoseok don't mind it and look at Jimin's reaction.

"Oh... O-okay." Jimin said and turned around. 'Tch, Jimin. He likes someone and that's not you. Stop fantasizing now. Forget your feelings.' Jimin think to himself.

"Jiminie! I have a question." Hoseok said and Jimin face him. "Do you like someone?" Jimin froze. "You know? He likes someone... no I think he loves that someone here from this class. He's so luc--" Hoseok was cut of by Yoongi covering his mouth.

"Run now, and if I say run, really run. I can kill you if your not my bestfriend." Hoseok stand up and about to run but turned around.

"Oh Jimin! There's a possibility it's you." Hoseok shouted and wink at Jimin before running.

"Shit, Hoseok!" Yoongi cursed. "Sorry for that J-Jimin... Don't mind him." Yoongi said and chase Hoseok. A tear suddenly escape Jimin's eyes.

'Stop dreaming. He LOVES that someone. In between you two, you're only the one loving.' Jimin thought and cover his face.

"J-Jimin, our teacher is gone-- wait? Why are you crying?" Suddenly Taehyung ask. "Is there something wrong?"

"Well, it's nothing. Yoongi like-- no, love someone. And basically that's not me. Why should I feel this? I don't even get why I fell in love with him. I hate this!" Jimin said and pointed his chest.

"It's okay, Jiminie." Taehyung comforted and caress Jimin's back. Jimin leaned on and hug Taehyung.

"I wish I don't love him. I really love him you know? I hate this." Jimin said, Taehyung look away trying not to be affected by Jimin's angst.

"Where did that idiot go? His too fast. Well he's a horse after all. Don't he dare to show up lat-" Yoongi arrived at their room and saw Jimin... hugging Taehyung, while crying. 'Who make my Jimin cry?' He thought but immediately dispersed it. 'Jimin don't love you back. Shut up, Min Yoongi. Act natural.' He try his best to look not affected by Jimin and Taehyung but he can't. He put his face on the desk but still he can't stop looking at Jimin.

'There's a great possibility they like each other back.' Yoongi smile bitterly. After about 5 minutes, Hoseok comeback.

"It's now or never, hyung. Seems like Taehyung is faster than you." Hoseok said as Taehyung now grab Jimin's hand.

"Fine!" Yoongi surrender. He took a deep breath before standing up. "I need to tell you something." He said not bothering to let Jimin answer and pull him at his wrist.

"Hyung... i-it h-hurts." Jimin said. He felt Yoongi's hand rested a bit and grab his hand not his wrist. Of course he just alibi it, He don't want Yoongi holding him. He loves someone so he must stay away from him to not cause some troubles, but with what Yoongi did, it just send thousand more butterflies to Jimin's stomach.

They stop in a room. Basically, a janitor's room. Yoongi sigh and put Jimin in. He followed and lock the door.

"Park Jiminie... I have a question." Jimin shivered in what Yoongi called him. His beloved nickname from his beloved someone that don't love him back.

"Y-Yeah? What is it."

"What should you follow, your mind that will say what's right and wrong, or your heart that will say that you can you be happy or no?" Jimin stop at what Yoongi say. "Answer me please. You're the one good at this." Jimin laugh bitterly to himself.

'He's asking you this for the one he likes.' Jimin thought.

"Well, maybe balance it? Use your heart but don't forget your brain. Vice versa. Always use both. If they don't say the same...well, it's your decision. You must take the things that will happen."

"I just wanna tell you this. Almost in all things this applies. Even in me." Yoongi took a deep breath before continuing. "You know? The brightest smiles hides the darkest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts, they felt all kinds of pain." Yoongi smile bitterly as he is still not facing Jimin. Since they went inside he just face his back to him.

"H-Hyung? Is there really a problem?"

"What hurts more, letting go of something that you're already holding, or losing something that's already close on your owning?" Jimin stop. It really hurts him inside now. Jimin sigh.

"Well hyung, if that applies on the someone you like, confess as soon as possible. There's so many others he can give attention to. He can't only focus to you. If you really don't care if anyone can get him, then fine, do nothing. But if I were you, you must told earlier. Someone can like another in no time." Jimin said, not really applying himself but just his mouth say it all, not minding thinking of it.

"I'll call him." Yoongi said and grab his phone. Jimin smile, pale.

'Maybe they will be together now, be happy. Find other. Move on, Stupid heart.' Jimin thought. He heard Yoongi sigh before pressing the call button. Just after the moment, his phone rings. He look at the screen, unregistered number. Yeah, it's not Yoongi, you have his number. That's Jimin know, but Hoseok deleted Yoongi's number from his phone for this.

"Hello?" He answer the call but in his surprise, his voice echo... to Yoongi's phone.

"I love you, Jimin. I love you, I love you, I love you." Yoongi smiled at himself. 'At least, I've said it, he can be happy now with Taehyung.' Yoongi thought, tears building on his eyes. Jimin blushed hard on what Yoongi said.

"Turn around." Jimin said. Yoongi turned around and avoid his gaze. "Look at me. Please, hyung. You can't do nothing for me right?" Jimin make his confidence high for this. He smile when Yoongi look at him. "I love you too. I love you, I love you, I love you." Yoongi's phone literally fell to the floor. The call suddenly ended. Yoongi go back on his thoughts and cursed automatically.

"Fuck!" He whispered but enough to be heard by Jimin. He instantly cover his mouth.

"Why you're covering your mouth?" Jimin ask smiling widely at what Yoongi look like. He's so cute.

"Well, I don't want to be a bad example to my Jimin." Jimin smile grew wider, if that's even possible.

"Your Jimin, huh?" Jimin tease.

"Why? Am I wrong?" Yoongi said slightly walking towards to Jimin.

"I guess not." Jimin said. Yoongi leaned in so close to Jimin their lips brushing.

"I know I am. I love you Jimin."

"I love you too, Yoongi." Yoongi grab Jimin's waste and pull him closer. He put one hand on Jimin's cheek and their lips met with a sweet full of love kiss.

---