❤ Namjoon Imagine❤

Your POV

The principal enter our room. My classmates suddenly change. Cool.

"So as you know one of your teachers Ms. Lee would be gone for weeks and you wouldn't have teachers for her Math and English subject." Our principal, Mrs. Song started. "So, she decided to have a substitute student teacher until your graduation. He's Ms.Lee's cousin." One of my classmate, basically my friend, raise his hand. "Yes?"

"Ma'am, Ms. Lee said that she'll be gone for 1-2 months. But our graduation is 4 months from now. And if he's just a student teacher, how can he finish his study too?" He said. The principal nodded and open her mouth.

"He's included in the top 10 most intelligent students in our town. He's infact top 6 next to her cousin Ms. Lee that is in the rank 5. So basically he took up special classes than all of other students because he is the youngest on the list. And that can be my basis to trust him." Fucking so intelligent guy, huh? Rank 6? Albert Einstein is still smarter than him, tch.

"And also." Our principal get our attention. "He would also teach you Science. He'll handle all your major subjects." She smiled and go out. After she go out, a tall guy with glasses enter.

"So, hi everyone. I'm Ms. Lee's substitute. My name is Kim Namjoon." He said and smile.

"How old are you?" One of my girl classmates ask.

"I'm born year 1994." He answer. So his just the same age with me? But I'm the class' maknae. "September 12" His older than me tho.

"So... should we start? We need to catch up your grades since your graduating." He again smile and start putting writings in the board.

"So... Ms.(Y/n) you're the one running for valedictorian of this batch. My cousin told me that your also the class maknae. So I needed you, and the class president to help me for your section's grade cause you're on the lowest. The 2 of you follow to Ms. Lee's office and the rest of the class is dismissed now." The whole class cheered up of course not me and the class president- basically my bestfriend. We stood up next to each other.

"I think our new teacher likes you." My bestfriend/our class president, Jisoo said.

"Shut up, Jisoo." I said and roll my eyes.

"He glare at you most of the time. I probably think he likes you." She continue. I just ignore it and walk faster and enter Ms. Lee's office. We find him sitting.

"Sir-" I was cut off by him raising his hands.

"Drop sir. Call me Namjoon." He said seriously. "So as you know, your section needs to catch up. So I'm requesting all of you to join either of the 3 subject clubs I'm holding."

"Seriously? 4 months from now we're leaving this university. New club?" Jisoo said.

"Yeah. Specially you, (Y/n) and Jisoo. You two are running for honors and if your section failed to reach the specific grade requirement, it'll pull you down and the school administration wouldn't let your section to qualify having a valedictorian or salutatorian." Woah. I know that but, Our class doesn't reach specific grade requirement? We must work harder for it.

"That's why I called you two. Help your classmates catch up. Announce on the class that I'll be having a tutorial and remedial for one hour every after class. That's all you may leave." He said still seriously, without face expression.

"Thanks Si-Namjoon." Both of us said. After going out we laugh.

"Shuttering the same time?" I and Jisoo said again in unison. We laugh again and started going home.

--

1st month. His 1st month seems kinda good for them but for me it's not. I and Jisoo also some of my classmates notice too -especially girls- that... maybe it's a bit exaggerating or assuming but he keep glaring. When sometimes we got written works, when I look at him he's staring at me.