❤ Jimin Imagine ❤

Your POV

"We have to go now,(Y/n)." My bestfriend said.

"I'll follow. " I smile and she nodded. She left the room and I fix my things before going out.

I enter the dance club meeting room for officers. Actually, I'm the choreographer of the club so I'm really needed here.

"Nothing's important now. There's no coming contest. But... there's a new choreographer for our club."

"What?!" I protest.

"No. Calm down. He's helping you not really taking your place. Our school is planning to join a national competition and basically half population of our school needs to dance. That's why we get him to help you." Our president said.

"Why? Does the club officers can't handle it?" I said sarcastically.

"We don't mean it that way."

"So what you gonna do about practices?" I said.

"We'll help. 600 hundred students must know the steps." He said and I roll his eyes.

"We only have 276 members on our club. That's not fair if we're joining a national competition with people who don't good at dancing!" I answer back.

"No no. You misinterpreted it. Our school needs only 75 students to join. We need 600 for the introduction and interpretative dancing." He explain.

"Then, I can do it on my own! I don't need someone to help me. Or we can have my bestfriend instead!" I said and play with my hands. I'm being pissed off.

"We're not going to do anything about it. School administration said and decided for it." Or vice president say.

"Fine. Let's see." I said and roll my eyes. I stand up. I need to go out here now.

"Tomorrow, 12:00 pm. You'll meet him." They said and I continue.

12:00 pm. I'll meet hi-- Him?! I'll be working with a boy? Fuck, geez.

-

"So, (Y/n) meet him. Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you, (Y/n)" He smile almost disappearing his eyes.

"Nice to meet you too, Jimin." I said and mimicking his voice. I hate this.
"Is this anything for today? I'll go now."

"You need to work welk together okay?" Our principal assured us. I nodded and he smiled as response. We both go out on the office.

"Attitude, huh?"

"Your just being too polite." I said. He's a transfer student. Not from other school but from other section. Section B.

He follow me. He even sat beside me. I hate that vacant chair. The classes finish and we go to our club now. We started practicing mostly arguing about steps.

At the end, we decided to dance the famous - not really famous, but popular - song 'despacito'. I don't like that but since the boys - I'm talking to Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and now including Jimin - who's very famous here and the lead in almost every dance contest want it, no one protested except me of course. But at the end they won. Power of fangirls. Pshh.

--

I got a text message from an unknown number saying 'We need to practice. 11:30 am. On the covered court.'

But, seriously? It's freaking saturday for pete's sake. Why do I need to go there?

Right. You're the choreographer. I roll my eyes and started eating breakfast. I fix myself and get a small black backpack and put 2 clothes, a towel and a bottle of water. Even I'm not sure who it is I still go. The covered court is near my house.