❤ I'm yours but you're not mine pt.2 ❤️ [Namjin imagine]

I'll be making it a m-preg oneshot so if you're not comfortable with it you can skip it.

Jin woke up a bit dizzy. He don't want to stand up honestly but he need to cook breakfast for Namjoon.

"Joonie~~" He woke Namjoon up. Namjoon just reply with a hmm and he took it as a response for him to continue. "I don't want to stand up..."

"I don't do anything to you last ni-" Jin smack Namjoon's shoulder.

"I don't mean that!" Jin said.

"What?" He opened he's eyes and saw Jin's face. It's  dull and looks like something is wrong with him. "What's wrong?" He said cupping Jin's face.

"J-Just... I-I don't want to stand up here. I-I c-can't cook b-breakfast for you."

"Jinnie! Why are you crying?" Namjoon said and star wiping Jin's unstoppable tears. "Omo! I'll cook. Why are you crying." Jin snuggle closer to Namjoon.

"I thought you wouldn't love me if I don't cook for you." Jin said between his sobs.

"No.. Never. You're not my cook here so why you think I'm not going to love you anymore if you don't cook for me." Namjoon said kissing Jin repeatedly until it calm down.

"You're sure?" Jin ask sounding like a kid.

"I'm sure. Very. Very. Very sure. Stay here, okay?" Namjoon said and Jin smile as he peck his lips. He stood up and sigh. "I'll try my best not to burn down the kitchen." He said and started cooking.

"Joonie~~" Namjoon smile. Jin came up and wrap his arms around Namjoon, backhugging him. "You don't burnt the kitchen yet." He said and laugh.

"Aish! I don't even opened the stove yet! It's barely 5 minutes and you missed me?" Namjoon said teasingly.

"Why? Can't I miss you?" Jin pouted and look at Namjoon with small eyes.

"No! No!" He said but Jin turned away.

"I'll be in the living room!" He shouted.

"Aish. Why does he change his mood so easily?" Namjoon said and continue cooking.

-

"Breakfast ready!" Namjoon shouted and go to Jin. "I cook your favorite bacons. And... I don't burnt the kitchen." Namjoon said.

"I don't want bacons." Jin said and yawn. "I want Ice cream. Strawberry and Chocolate. Mix." Jin said in his orderly tone.

"I-Ice cream? For breakfast?" Namjoon ask. He have tried that one but Jin- being himself- stop him and said eating Ice cream for breakfast is bad.

"Why? I like that. Please..  Joonie~" Jin said and hug Namjoon. Namjoon sigh in defeat, he can't handle Jin's aegyo.

"Okay. Fine. Stay here okay?" Namjoon said and go outside to his car. He sigh before opening the car door. "Where on Earth will I found an Ice Cream?"

Now, Namjoon is sitting in Yoongi's apartment with Hoseok. He called them and try to find help.

"Good thing I'm good-looking. I get this last flavor on the shop." Yoongi said proud of himself while handing the Ice cream to Namjoon.

"Good thing you bought me an Ice cream because I'll surely object that." Namjoon said and stand up.

"Wait! I'm coming over! I pursue a conclusion." Hoseok said.

"Then I'm coming too. It's so boring here." Yoongi said and they rode their way to Namjoon's

"Jin! Here's your Ice cream!" Namjoon shouted but Jin is nowhere to be found.