❤️ In a Heartbeat ❤️ [Taekook Imagine]

Taehyung lean in a tree, his heart beating so fast.

"Tae~ calm down. He's just going to pass by..." He whisper to his self and start playing with his handkerchief.

"Boo!" Taehyung jolted when his friend, Jimin suddenly appear. "Tae, what are you do... Oh... Jungkook is passing by so you--" Taehyung quickly cover his mouth when Jungkook approach.

"You're so loud!" Taehyung half shouted.

"You're so shy!" He answer back mimicking Taehyung's voice and grab his handkerchief and quickly throw it to Jungkook.

"What the heck!" Taehyung eyes widen as Jungkook started looking around finding the one who owns the handkerchief.

"I made a way now. Finish it!" Jimin push Taehyung and he don't have any choice because Jungkook already see him.

"Wait. That's mine!" Taehyung started but Jimin's plan don't end here.

"Fireeee!!" Jimin shouted and the other students start throwing fluff balls everywhere on the field. Taehyung quickly move so he can get his handkerchief and go already when he tripped with a ball.

The throwings quickly stopped and all students run away like nothing happened but it's not the point...

Jungkook is now grabbing Taehyung's waist as Taehyung's hands are in his shoulders... their lips connected... Taehyung eyes widen and he quickly pull away.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath... "O my god I gotta go now!" He quickly pull away from Jungkook's grip and run away, chasing Jimin but Jimin suddenly disappear.

"Where the heck did that go? I just lost my first kiss to J... Jungkook..." He hid his face in embarrassment. He was about to grab his handkerchief when he remember something. "Jeez, the handkerchief... the cause of the lost of my first kiss. I hate this." He just wipe the sweat from his forehead using his arm and run to the hall, he's class will start 3 hours from now but he need something to find in the library.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung froze when he hear someone... that one. He was about to run when somebody grab his wrist.

"Wait for your handkerchief." Taehyung calm his heart and mind as looking how Jungkook is so good looking.

"T-Thanks..." Taehyung grab the handkerchief hands shaking. Jungkook smile shyly before scratching the back of his head.

"S-Sorry for earlier... I-I w-will go now. B-Bye..." He said and run. Taehyung blush and go to the bathroom. He don't want to go tot he library first. He mist fix himself before going.

"Jeez. Taehyung, You're so red." He said and do facepalmed. "Why are you like this?!" He hold his chest... it's beating so fast.

"What the fuck? Can you just stop this feeling? O my god, It's so hard to contain... Why do I like Jungkook so much?" He said and decided to wash his face. He grab the handkerchief and look at it. "Hays, you're the reason for my lost Mr. Handkerchief. I hate you." He shake his head and wipe his face, he turn around and froze in shock.

"What is it, Taehyung?" Jungkook ask trying to hide his smile.

"H-Huh? What it is?" Do Jungkook really heard him?

"That like thing.. that feeling." Taehyung sigh and decided to answer him.

"J-Just... I like this someone that's it..." He said and try to get out of the door when Jungkook push him back, pinning him against the wall.

"Who is it?" Jungkook ask looking at his eyes... down to his lips but he quickly averted the gaze and go back to his eyes.

"N-Nevermind that... No-Nothing..." He look down to avoid Jungkook's eyes but Jungkook follow it.

"Please... Tae~ Who's that?" Jungkook do his best to do his aegyo as Taehyung try to resist it.

"Why do you like to know?" He ask.

"Because I like you." Jungkook said and Taehyung froze at his point. "Please~~ Tell me now."

"N-No... stop kidding me. It's n-no one."

"You're going to said it or I'll kiss you?" Jungkook said trying to built his confidence up after Taehyung looking cute in front of him destroyed it.

"You can't do that!!"

"I can. I've do that earlier right?" Jungkook said and smirk. He started leaning on.

"Jeez. Move away, Jungkook! I'll tell you now." Taehyung said and put his hands on Jungkook's chest to keep him away a little.

"Good. But either you say it or not. I'll kiss you." Jungkook said in a matter of fact tone.

"What?! That's unfair!" Taehyung said and push Jungkook. Jungkook move back away a little but don't keep so much distance between them.

"It's not unfair if it's me." Jungkook said and smirk.

"I don't like you." Taehyung said but Jungkook shake his head.

"I don't care." Jungkook said and grab Taehyung's waist and pull him closer. "I don't care if you don't like me, as long as I like you it make sense." Jungkook said and kiss Taehyung.

"What the heck?!" Taehyung said as Jungkook start pushing him on the wall.

"Tsk. Tsk. I know you like me. You don't break the kiss from the start even if you can." Jungkook said.

"I. Don't. Like. You. Jeon. Jungkook." Taehyung said and try to escape Jungkook but he grab his wrist.

"Okay fine. If you don't like me too... can you just please tell me who it is?" Jungkook said and turn Taehyung around.

"If you really want. Okay? I LIKED you. It's in the past now." Jungkook tears built on his eyes. Yes maybe he's the campus badboy but his heart is just like what babies' hearts are made of. He's soft, so caring and... loveable.

"At least, you LIKED me." Jungkook said and peck Taehyung's nose.

"Don't do that!" Taehyung said and Jungkook smile. He's so cute.

"Why?"

"Aissh! I'm not yet done okay?" He said and pinch Jungkook's nose. "I don't like you. I love you. Is it okay now? I know you just like me. Like, the heck? Should I be happy? You like almost everyone here. So as me, the normal student that you can play to... I'm Kim Taehyung saying to you I love you. Is it fine to you now?" Taehyung said and quickly turn around to leave because of embarrassment. He quickly run to the hallway. Good that there's no so much students that time.

Jungkook, after about an eternity. Of course that's exaggerating. Only about a minute he realize what Taehyung said, he quickly do out of the restroom and run to follow Taehyung. He saw Taehyung now walking in a distance from him.

"Maybe he think I'll never do this." Jungkook breath out. "I LOVE YOU TOO KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" He shouted, students look at him and in Taehyung.

"Shit." Taehyung said as he turned around, seeing Jungkook... really shouting for him.

"I LOVE YOU FROM THE LARGEST BIOSPHERE TO MY SMALLEST DNA. I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG." He continue and shouted 'finally' when he saw Taehyung stopped and quickly run to him.

"What are you saying?"

"I. Love. You. From the largest ecosystem to the smallest organisms. From my whole body to my heartbeat. I love you Kim Taehyung."

"I love you too... Jeon Jungkook. From the smallest atom to the largest  heavenly bodies. I love you too Jungkook... from my heartbeat."

---

Our teacher let me and my classmates watch a clip video titled 'In a heartbeat'. It's so cute and as a Vkook shipper I imagined them. It's sooo cute. The first parts are mostly inspired by it but I change the plot. It don't have anu dialogue so here I put many. If you want to try to check it out. I don't know the link but try searching 'In a heartbeat'. Maybe something will appear there. Enjoy!