❤ Yoonmin II ❤

Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook just arrived from Namjoon and Jin's apartment. Jimin didn't give attention to Yoongi because of what happen earlier.

"Jungkook. Sleep now." Yoongi said.

"Okay hyung." Jungkook answered and not question about it because he knew Jimin wasn't in the mood.

"Jimin."

"Jimin."

"Jimin."

"Jimin."

"Jimin."

"Jiminie."

"Jiminie."

"Save it for tomorrow Yoongi. Go home." Jimin said coldly and started to go upstairs.

"Your parents are gone so they tell me to sleep here. Basically, on your room." Yoongi said.

"There's a guest room beside the storage room. Sleep there." Jimin said and started walking again.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said.

"Why?" Jimin said.

"I know you're angry. I'm sorry."

"Talk to you tomorrow Yoongi." Jimin said and finally reach upstairs. Yoongi follow him until inside his room.

Jimin started preparing the bed. Technically for them but Yoongi get some blankets and put it down the floor.

"What are you doing Min Yoongi?" Jimin said.

"I'll sleep here." Yoongi said.

"Sleep here." Jimin said and lay down facing other direction.

"Really?" Yoongi ask

"If you don't want then don't" Jimin said. Yoongi smile because he know Jimin can't resist him.

"That's why I love you my Jiminie." Yoongi said and hug Jimin. Jimin shrugged Yoongi's arm of.

"It's being hot if we cuddle. Move a little." Jimin said.

"If you want to." Yoongi said and just watch Jimin. He know that Jimin can't sleep if he and him have some quarrel and misunderstanding but he is so surprise that even Jimin can't sleep he manage not to talk to him.

"Tomorrow protest, but now sleep." Yoongi said and hug Jimin. Jimin don't do anything and let it stay until they both drifted to sleep.

--
"Hey!" Jimin said as he heard something downstairs. "Yoongi hyung! Wake up now!" Jimin said and shake Yoongi.

"Why?" Yoongi said and scratch his eyes. "Is there something wrong?" Yoongi asked as he sit down.

"I heard something downstairs." Jimin said and stand up. He wear his slippers and started walking. Yoongi don't follow him. "Yoongi hyung! Stand up there. Come with me! I'm afraid." Jimin said.

"I know you'll do that." Yoongi said and smirk while Jimin just rolled his eyes. As they reach downstairs Jimin was getting more nervous.

"What if there's someone who robs our house? Omg! Kookie is in his room. What if something happen to him?"

"Stop acting so much." Yoongi said. "Ohh... look, it's them." Yoongi said.

Jimin notice almost all of their relatives there.

"Wait? If yesterday is our anniversary, then... It's my grandmother's birthday!" Jimin said.

"Oh. You two are now awake. Change clothes now." Jimin's mom, Jannah said.