❤ Taekook V ❤

Jungkook sobbed in his bed. Knees in his chest, head hung low, and tears streaming down his face. It's close to impossible that his boyfriend, Taehyung, would accept him after this.

"Jungkook. Kookie, I'm here. What's the problem?" He heard Taehyung entered their apartment. Taehyung opened the door and run to Jungkook. "Kookie, what's wrong. Can you tell me?' Taehyung ask, worry visible in his voice.

"Taehyung..." He sobbed and pull Taehyung so his now hugging him. He just wanted to hug him, just for the last time. He pulled away and kiss Taehyung. "Maybe this would be our last"

"Kookie... can you tell me what's wrong?" Taehyung ask and wipe Jungkook tears.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm so sorry." He said and pull away before getting something under the pillow. "I'm pregnant. I'm sorry."

"Jungkook... No.. Wait. We're too young for this. What happened? How?" Jungkook can't do nothing but cry. This is the end of them. A child that shouldn't be inside him now.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. Please." He begged but before he even lay a hand on Taehyung, he stood up leaving him.

"Some air Kookie. Just a little time." He muttered and leave. And there, Jungkook knew it. It's over, they're over.

He knew at the very first that Taehyung just wanted to work hard until he achieved his dreams. Taehyung doesn't want a family yet because he knew by himself, he can't sustain their living. He knew even that Taehyung loves children, he's not ready to have a child. He knew all of that.

He stand up. He need to be strong for their child... his child. "I can stay with Jimin-hyung or Hoseok-hyung for this night."

Then he ended up calling the both of them before getting his things at their apartment. Hoseok fetch him and they went to Jimin's house. He told them what happened and they clearly understand it.

"Jungkook... Taehyung's calling." Jimin said.

"I don't care. Don't answer that." He tried his best to stop himself from talking to Taehyung. They're over, he knew that. He's very aware of that.

"Don't you give him a chance to talk? Or just explain a little?" Hoseok ask and Jungkook smile bitterly.

"I know him hyung, if he don't want he don't. I just don't get it. Why can't he just accept me and the child? He can continue his work afterall." Jungkook answer.

"It's because Taehyung is leaving." Jimin spoke up. They look at him confuse. He sigh before answering. "I shouldn't be the one saying this, but yeah. Taehyung is going back to Daegu because there's more chance of building a more successful company there than Seoul. It have lesser companies, it also means less competitors." Jimin explained.

" I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's the past already. The damage has been done." Jungkook said before entering Jimin's guest room.

There at one side is a bed beside a window. He can clearly see the stars there because he's at the second floor and the sky is so clear, no clouds covering it. He sighed, looking up high.

"I'll do my best  to protect you, my angel" He whisper. His phone rang and he quickly opened it. Seeing a text message from Taehyung.

I won't leave. I know you're inside.

He look outside, and there standing is Taehyung. Even he can't see his features clearly, he knew Taehyung cried. But what he didn't understand is why? He immediately dialed Taehyung's number.

"Kookie? Go home now. Please."

"Leave Taehyung. You must be the one to go home not me." He was not supposed to cry, but those stupid tears keep streaming down his face.