❤ Namjin III❤

"I'll just leave. I'll comeback later." Namjoon said and peck Jin's cheeks.

Jin didn't respond. It's the 4th time this week Namjoon would leave without Jin.

"Aish. Kim Namjoon. Where did you go again now? Our anniversary is close but your like that." Jin said and continue preparing some snacks for his self-time movie marathon.

"Don't leave her!!" Jin reacted as he watch the movie. "You're so stupid! You leave her just because of that one!" Jin again reacted and start throwing some popcorn on the screen.
Jin ended up crying because of the movie.

"Where did Namjoon go? It's been 3 hours. Maybe he left me?" Jin said. "Ahah. No. He'll never do that. No. No." Jin said and convinced his mind. With that thought he drifted to sleep.

---
"Jinnie..." Namjoon called. He saw Jin sleeping on the couch and things are messy around. "What happened here?" Namjoon said and approach Jin. "He's so deep asleep." He kisses Jin's forehead and carry him bridal style and go to their room.

"Oh.. You're here now Namjoon." Jin said still half asleep. "I thought you leave me." Jin said and slightly chuckle.

"Of course I won't" Namjoon answer and carefully put him down.

"I know." Jin said and pull Namjoon's torso and sealed him with a kiss.

"Being naughty, huh? I'll eat now."

"There's something on the table, Joonie."

"I know you wouldn't forget me" Namjoon said and go downstairs. "Everytime. Aissh, I think he's drunk but actually not." Namjoon said and shake his head. He clean Jin's mess and ate dinner. After eating he directly go back to their room and lay beside Jin. Surprisingly, Jin hug him so tight.

"Namjoon"

"Hmm?"

"You wouldn't leave me right?"

"Of course not. I wouldn't. Never." Namjoon answer that make Jin smile. Jin nuzzle his head on Namjoon's neck. "I love you"

"I love you more, Joonie." Jin answer back and again drifted to sleep.

---
"Namjoon?" Jin said while scratching his eyes cutely.

"You're awake now." Namjoon said and put down some cook foods. "Eat now."

"Wow. You cook it?" Jin asked so amaze.

"Yeah. I learn that. Am I that great?"

"Yes you are. I think you'll burn our house." Jin said and laugh.

"What movie do you watch last night? I bet you cry." Namjoon sit down beside Jin and put foods on his plate.

"You wouldn't do that right?" Jin suddenly said and Namjoon know what he mean.

"I won't." Namjoon said and kiss Jin. "I answer the same last night."

"Just making it sure." Jin said and started eating. "Eat your foods too."

"Okay mom..." Namjoon tease and Jin smile.

"Ummh. Namjoon?"

"Yeah?"

"It's our... 5th anniversary tomorrow. Would we go somewhere?"

"Ummh." Namjoon scratch his head. "I... I have.. I have some important things to do tomorrow. Can we move it till the next day?" Namjoon ask.

"O-okay." Jin said and continue eating.

--

Namjoon watch as Jin clean their house. He doesn't want some help, and that makes Namjoon sad. He know Jin is angry.