Kanade Tachibana (Part 1 Remaster)

En başından başla

  Otonashi: Push Back! Push Back!

  Clearing The Room Of Angel Clones, You Escape The Area, Met With Resistance. The Battlefront Members That Rescued You Are Then All Wiped Off By Small Arms Fire From Angel Clones.

  You: Head For The River To The East!

  Otonashi: Low On Ammo!
  You: Last Mag!

Eventually, The Room Is Cleared Of Angel Clones. Your Team (What's Left Of It) Barely Has Any Ammunition Left.

You: Room Clear!
Otonashi: Hey, Let's Grab Whatever We Can From These Clones. They Were Using Guns, Just Like Us.
You: Make It Quick. Reinforcements Are Sure To Arrive Soon. We Don't Wanna Be Here When That Happens.

Your Team Loots The Angel Clones. These Ones Were Using Handguns. You Looted A Beretta 92FS Brigadier Inox. You Recognized It As Yurippe's Handgun. Checking For Ammo, There's About 10 Bullets Left. Not Much, But You Need Something.

Otonashi Sets His AK-12 Down, Picking Up An FN Five-seveN, Finding About Less Than 8 Rounds In It. He Gives The Five-seveN A Feel, As He Is Used To His Glock 17 Gen 2.

Hinata Finds A Random S&W 645. It's His Old Handgun. In It Is A Full Magazine - 8 Rounds.

Kanade Monitors Your Escape Via Security Cameras. Holding Some Possessions Of Yours, Including Your Previously Owned CZ Scorpion EVO 3. She Sends Out More Clones To Intercept The Room You And Your Team Are In, As You Mentioned.

You Finished Looting The Angel Clones, Yelling Commands To Your Team.

You: Come On, Let's Get The Hell Outta Here.
Otonashi: I'm With You On That.
Hinata: Me Too!

You And Your Team Leave The Area, Met With Reinforcements. All They Have Are Hand Sonic Mk 1 Drawn And Rapidly Approaching You. Conserving Ammo, You Switch Your M16A4 To Semi-Auto And Fire Single Shots With Absolute Precision At The Angel Clones. Otonashi And Hinata Have Their Five-seveN And S&W 645 Drawn To Save Ammo In Their AK-12 And RPK-74. The Angel Clones Are Quickly Disposed Of Before They Could Get Too Close. You And Your Team Advance Down That Hallway. Kanade Is Not Making This Easy For You. She Is Fully Determined To Have You Captured And The Others Killed Permanently.

You And Your Team Finally Make It Outside The Building, Which Turned Out To Be The School, Around The Area Where The Guild Entrance Is.

You: We Made It... Outside At Least.

The Whole Area Appears Vacant. A Little Too Vacant. This Sends Chills Down Your Spine.

Otonashi: It's Quiet.
You: Way Too Quiet...

Hinata Appears Poised To Continue Moving.

Hinata: Come On! Let's Go!

Before Hinata Finished His Sentence, He Runs Off To The Eastern Forest, Where A Boat Awaits For Extraction.

You: Wait, No!

Popping Out Of A Nearby Bush, An Angel Clone Charges At Hinata, Hand Sonic Mk 1 Drawn. Before Anyone Could React, The Angel Clone Tackles Hinata And Stabs Him In The Abdomen, Incapacitating Him. The Angel Clone Pulls Out Her Hand Blade, About To Stab Hinata Again. Before She Could, Otonashi Aims His Five-seveN And Fires, Knocking The Angel Clone Off Of Hinata And Killing It.

Otonashi: Hinata!

Otonashi Starts Tending To Hinata's Stab Wound. He Puts His Hands On The Wound And Applies Pressure. You Stand Guard Over The Two, Aiming Your M16A4 At Various Places. Hinata Starts Coughing Up Some Blood.